It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2007, 10:56 AM   #1
(male)

noynoy HB User
Question Paranoid about symptoms pls help!

May 29 me and my girlfriend had sex twice the same night. Both times I used a condom and pulled out rather than *** inside. Heres where it gets me very worried, June 6, she told me her breasts are tender and hurts when she press on it but doesnt hurt if she leaves them alone. This has been going on even now June 8 (3days now).

What gets me paranoid is that after the first time we had sex that night, I pulled the condom out with a few tissues and clamped with my index finger/thump to prevent any from spilling. Some spilled on my left hand but most were absorbed by the tissue. I made sure I wiped my hands dry and i drove her to her car which was 10-15mins away. Then I fingered her with the same hand and had sex again. I am sure that my hands were dry before any contact with the vagina, i did side it in though. I took home the used condoms and made sure there wasnt any holes, filling them up with water and did not see any leak (did that twice and throughly looked for any leaks) and none was found.

She started her period May 22 and it ended May 28, we had sex May 29 and the tender breasts started on June 6.

My question: is there a possibility that the "tender breasts" symptom after 9 days is a sign of pregnancy from using the same hand that was spilled with a few drops of sperm but was wiped and dried for 10-15mins? Its the 3rd day and she says its still tender and hurts when she presses on it. Please reply for I am paranoid it could be pregnancy!!

Last edited by noynoy; 06-08-2007 at 11:00 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-13-2007, 06:01 AM   #2
(male)

noynoy HB User
Re: Paranoid about symptoms pls help!

bump for anyone that can reply

Old 06-13-2007, 06:12 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

Xant HB User

It's very unlikely that she is pregnant. You are not normally fertile a day after your period finishes (there are exceptions, but this is quite unusual).

Also, you used a condom and withdrew - if the condom wasn't broken or had slipped off, I'm sure things will be fine.

Breasts can get tender for various reasons throughout the cycle, she is probobly experiencing some fluctuations in her hormones.

I really wouldn't worry, In fact, she should be getting her period very soon if i counted correctly and she's on a 28 day cycle. If you are still worried, wait a few days more and take a test.

Last edited by Xant; 06-13-2007 at 06:13 AM.

Old 06-13-2007, 07:09 AM   #4
(male)

noynoy HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xant View Post
It's very unlikely that she is pregnant. You are not normally fertile a day after your period finishes (there are exceptions, but this is quite unusual).

Also, you used a condom and withdrew - if the condom wasn't broken or had slipped off, I'm sure things will be fine.

Breasts can get tender for various reasons throughout the cycle, she is probobly experiencing some fluctuations in her hormones.

I really wouldn't worry, In fact, she should be getting her period very soon if i counted correctly and she's on a 28 day cycle. If you are still worried, wait a few days more and take a test.
Thank you for your time. I will keep track and hope that everything you've said is true.

Closed Thread