It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2007, 11:00 AM   #1
(female)

vctora07 HB User
18 and pregnant

i am 18, going to be 19 in two months. i just found out i was pregnant, i missed my peroid but still was getting peroid cramps so i tested. i'm not devastated, but i am nervous, i want my baby though i am definately not ready to tell my parents, does anyone know if i can go to a free clinic to get my pregnancy checked out am be sure its a safe pregnancy? i am going to tell my b/f either today or tomorrow, we've been together for almost 2 years, he alreasy has a year old baby from another girl, which isnt good cus now i am pregnant, but at least my baby will be a part of his life and i would never keep my baby from him. i was on the pill, but i stopped a few months ago and didnt start back up and i know it was my fault for this i kinda feel guilty. anyways, is there a clinic i can go to so my parent dont know, i just found out today so i am definately not ready to let them know they will freak on me.

Old 07-10-2007, 11:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

dustoffkid HB Userdustoffkid HB User
Re: 18 and pregnant

Planned Parenthood is a good resource for findiing out about prenatal health.

I wish you good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-15-2007, 12:05 AM   #3
(female)

kab44189 HB User

Planned Parenthood really is a good resource for you to use. By law, your parents will never find out that you went, and it is a smart idea for the health of you and your baby. You just need to call and make an appointment for an examination.

Good luck

Old 07-18-2007, 04:08 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

prairie_dawn HB User

He already has a one year old. wow he needs to learn how to use a condom. Does he pay child support? I sure hope he has a great paying job, because he will be supporting your kid and the other one. And are you going to let the two children see eachother since they are siblings? Just some things to think about dear. Even if he winds up being a deadbeat dad you can still have a relationship for the kids sake with the exgirlfriend. It is in the best interest of the kids to do so.

good luck with telling your parents. Remember that any dr. you see since you are 18 can not say anything about you or your pregnancy.

Closed Thread