It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2007, 08:32 PM   #1
(female)

samIam1642 HB User
Possible Pregnancy !? Need Serious Advice Please !

Ok I know the best choice is to just wait an take a preg. test - but I am having signs and I would like to have some feed back on what I am feeling.

I am on birth control and I have been for 3 years - I have ALWAYS been safe about sex. Well lately I have been late on my pill - but only by a few hours. I recently had sex about 2 to 3 weeks ago and at that time I was on my sugar pills - he pulled out and I made sure of it.

But Now I am having the following symptoms..

- Breat tenderness - its so bad it throbs...My boobs also feel bigger an fuller.

- cramps

- Brown discharge and some bleeding.

I have been experiencing these symptoms for about a week an a 1/2. I am suppose to start my period next Monday and I am still worried because I have never expericed these symptoms before. I did take a preg. test yesturday an it was negative. but I know it is still to soon.

I would really just like some advice.

I know that I should just wait or do a blood test - But I just want some feedback on what is going on.

I am 19 years old.

Old 07-17-2007, 03:03 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Possible Pregnancy !? Need Serious Advice Please !

The brown discharge and bleeding sound more like you may have an infection than that you are pregnant. I had that when I had a pelvic infection. It would be a little bit soon for the sore breasts, don't you ever get tender breasts before your period? Wait til your period is due and do another test if it doesn't arrive. Get a pelvic examination too. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2007, 08:58 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

FromSqueaky HB User
Re: Possible Pregnancy !? Need Serious Advice Please !

While on your sugar pills you are protected from pregnancy too. There is no need for him to pull out unless that is what you do all the time.
The brown blood can be your body shedding some left over blood from your last period. If you are sick, not feeling well stressed it could be break through bleeding.
I have had similar pains and signs from a cyst that burst. The cramps did not knock me down it was only on one side and was constant for a about 3 days. I had one huge cramp for about 5 min and then I started bleeding.

If it keeps happening month after month the break through bleeding may mean that you need a different level of hormones and need to switch brands.

Worse case scenario is that it may be an infection.

Closed Thread