It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2007, 10:36 AM   #1
(female)

brooke2007 HB User
Question Late Period! Could I be Pregnant?

OK....so Im just gunna get to the point with this. I'm concerned that I may be pregnant. I have yet to start my period and I know it's late. I'm not really sure how late because I'm unsure of what day I started my last period, but I believe it has been close to a week late. I had sex after I got off my period...probably around the day or day after. I had sex a few days after that, and I had sex once while I was ovulating. I haven't had sex in 2 weeks. I did ovulate...like I said...no signs of spotting. I've experienced headaches like I usually do when I ovulate. My breasts aren't tender. I have experienced breakouts on my face. I've noticed some little bubbling in belly at night when I lay down. I've also felt a little sick after eating and at night when I lay down. I was taking the diet pill Leptopril at the beginning of this cycle. I took it for around 2 weeks and stopped. I've been stressing now for about a week over my period. I don't know if the stress is causing this or if I could be pregnant. I would really like some answers or opinions. Thanks so much for your time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-23-2007, 02:00 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

happymom28 HB User
Re: Late Period! Could I be Pregnant?

Where you had sex around the time you ovulated there is always a chance you may be pregnant. Your "symptoms" alone are not going to tell you. I suggest you get a pregnancy test and take it. Your period can be effected by stress as well, but you can't ignore the fact that you had sex at a very fertile time.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread