It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2007, 09:24 PM   #1
(male)

DontKnowAlot HB User
Red face Me And My Girlfriend Had Sex Without A Condom!!!!

So..... Yesterday me and my girlfriend had sex without a condom. Mind you this is only my second time ever having sex. Each time i felt like i was going to ejaculate i would pull my penis out and ejaculate, then wipe it off with my hand and go back to having sex. I did this around 3-4 times. Now im scared that she is pregnant. Is there a very high chance she is pregnant. Also when do pregnancy tests work how long should she wait before using a pregnancy test.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-21-2007 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Unnecessary comments removed.

Old 10-22-2007, 04:35 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Re: Me And My Girlfriend Had Sex Without A Condom!!!!

First read the stickys on the page and you will find a lot of information.
But to answer your pregnancy test question she should wait til her period is due to test. Though she can test about 2 weeks after the unprotected sex but that can be iffy on being reliable so it is best to wait til her period is due and test at least the day of or after it due.
Now she is at risk for pregnancy more so if she is in the middle of her cycle. Since you cant control pre-ejaculation which would have contained lots of sperm with the way you were continuing to have sex after you had ejaculated.
Being only your second time is no excuse for not using protection. Not only is there a risk of pregnancy but if your gf had partners before you then you are at risk for stds.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-22-2007, 10:41 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

livinTX HB User

Continuing to have sex after ejaculation, just wiping off the ejaculate is very risky I should think. Even urinating between doesn't always prevent pregnancy. That's why the withdrawal method is not a form of birth control at all.

My advice to you--if it's under 72 hours since it happened (and the sooner the better), see about getting her Plan B from the pharmacy or Planned Parenthood.

She is at greatest risk for pregnancy from 9-18 days from the first day of her last period (a woman is most fertile around ovulation, but this can occur at varying days for different women; day 14 is the standard for textbook cycles, but sperm can live up to 5 days if conditions are right in the woman's vagina, and some women ovulate later than day 14).

For a pregnancy test to be most accurate, she needs to wait until her period is expected (preferably wait until her period is at least 1 day late) and then test. However, stressing about being pregnant can make her cycle wacky too.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:49 AM   #4
(female)

Heather13 HB User
Exclamation Re: Me And My Girlfriend Had Sex Without A Condom!!!!

Important info for having sex next time:

1) Wear a condom. You can get diseases too.
2) Pre-ejaculate (stuff that comes out of your penis before ejaculating) contains sperm, THAT can get a girl pregnate. The pulling out method does NOT prevent pregnancies.
3) If you don't follow #1 or #2 (but please do), there is the morning after pill the girl can take to prevent herself from becoming pregnant. (I think she would need to go to a walk in clinic to get the prescription - I'm not sure if she could just go and buy it at a pharmacy) This can be taken up to 5 days after having unprotected sex. This should only be used as a last resort.

I hope that everything works out ok. It was a big mistake you made, but learn from it, and be more responsible in the future.

Good luck!

Last edited by Heather13; 10-22-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Old 10-22-2007, 11:25 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Wiping your penis off each time did nothing to remove the semen from your urethra, which most likely went into her once you started having intercourse again. If you did this 3-4 times, I'd say your chances of pregnancy were about as high as if you had sex once w/o withdrawing.

I strongly suggest she go get the morning after pill.

Good luck.

Closed Thread