It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2007, 10:04 AM   #1
(male)

walter007 HB User
dry sperm and precum worry :(

here goes,
i'm 18, and i had a one night stand with a 34 year old
at about 5pm on the day, i masturbated in my room, and didnt wash my penis properly before going out (just a little bit of water - was in a rush), i did have about 6-7 urinations before having unprotected sex with this 34 yeard old at about 3am the following morning. i only had sex for about 1 minute at most before putting a condom and ejaculating in the condom.

my worry is getting her pregnant from any ejaculate that was left under my foreskin or on my penis head after masturbating. i already know the stuff about precum but just wanted to know about any dry sperm left under my foreskin and how long it could live and if it enough to get someone pregnant

many thanks

Last edited by walter007; 11-23-2007 at 10:05 AM.

Old 11-23-2007, 08:39 PM   #2
(female)

gmp377 HB User
Re: dry sperm and precum worry :(

What do you mean by "one night stand"? Did you have sexual intercourse with her or not? If you had sex with this woman, then in my opinion, ejaculate remaining under the foreskin of your penis is the LEAST of your worries. Give me a little more information about the encounter and I'll do my best to help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-23-2007, 11:36 PM   #3
(female)

Ashabee719 HB User

I terribly doubt it could've lasted that long...but precum on the other hand could contain enough sperm to get her pregnant...

Old 11-26-2007, 02:51 AM   #4
(male)

walter007 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmp377 View Post
What do you mean by "one night stand"? Did you have sexual intercourse with her or not? If you had sex with this woman, then in my opinion, ejaculate remaining under the foreskin of your penis is the LEAST of your worries. Give me a little more information about the encounter and I'll do my best to help.
yes, had sex in the position with me on top, for about a minute, or less, before i decided to put the condom on. as always, there was precum, but i drank a lot that night so urinated about 6-7 times between my masturbation in the afternoon and having unprotected sex later as described.

ok if, dry precum is nothing to worry about, then i shud b fine yeh? i have stuck to reading factual stuff in books and online encyclopedias which more or less state that precum on contains sperm from a previous ejaculation when there has been no urination. experiments have also been carried out i know, to prove this.

what so u all think? thanks in advance

Old 08-21-2008, 01:02 PM   #5
(male)

walter007 HB User

all clear

Closed Thread