It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2007, 04:33 AM   #1
(male)

Worryguy HB User
help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im scared please respond as soon as possilbe

hi this month my girlfriend's period came about 6 days early, does this mean that there is a chance that she is pregnant??? today is the third day that her period came. On the first day she said that there were some brown blood on her underwear, the second day the period (not sure if its a period) came (a lot of blood) and same with the third day. However I am most worried that it might be implantation bleeding which i have heard occurs just before you expect your period to arrive. On the second day she said that her stomach area hurt and she was sweating a lot, on the third day she says she has a headache. Are all of these early symptoms of pregnancy??? we have never even had sex. The most we've ever done was dry sex and there was always at least one layer of clothing between our genitals (boxer and thong). The only fluids that ever came out was precum, i never ejaculated when with her. Other things that im worried that im afraid will cause a pregnancy is petting. One time she was petting me and even though i did not ejaculate, there were probably some precum, and after petting me she reached her hand to touch her vagina. She told me that her hand was dry after petting me because i didnt even ejaculate but im afraid that precum might have gotten on her fingers and still remained there when she touched her vagina. I also urinated at least once before i precum that day which means there is a small chance that sperm might still be in the precum rite? Doesn't pregnancy only occur when you MISS your period?? But what does an early period mean?? please answer these questions and provide comments as soon as possible. I hope that it is nothing and im just worrying myself to death over nothing. Please help me stop worrying, any comments and opinions will be great appreciated.

Last edited by Worryguy; 12-11-2007 at 05:11 AM. Reason: not enough detail

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-11-2007, 05:30 AM   #2
(female)

me_n_bubby HB User
Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im scared please respond as soon as possilbe

ok wow. stop there buddy. there is NO WAY she is pregnant... especially since you havent had sex....

secondly, implantation bleeding is very light, well it was for me, and was really just visible on toilet paper...

the thing with periods is that they are often irregular, some girls miss a period every now and again altogether, whilst others, as your girlfriend did, come days earlier. all this is extremely normal

relax.. your fine

Old 12-11-2007, 05:30 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You're honestly worrying over nothing. Having an early period is NOT a sign of pregnancy. She is young and therefore she most likely has an irregular period. Sometimes it will be early, sometimes late, sometimes on time. It doesn't really matter. The fact that she has had her period 3 days in a row means she is not pregnant. Implantation bleeding lasts less than a day.

Besides, you guys never had sex. There was never anything at any time, from what you have described, that could have caused a pregnancy to occur.

You have to stop worrying about this. She is not pregnant. All of her other symptoms have nothing to do with pregnancy, they are occuring because of her anxiety and you're making that worse for her. If you don't stop worrying then she won't stop worrying, either. Both of you need to calm down because she is not pregnant.

Old 12-11-2007, 05:33 AM   #4
(male)

Worryguy HB User

thank u so much for responding

Old 12-11-2007, 06:21 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worryguy View Post
this month my girlfriend's period came about 6 days early, does this mean that there is a chance that she is pregnant???
An early period has never been a sign of pregnancy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worryguy
the second day the period (not sure if its a period) came (a lot of blood) and same with the third day. However I am most worried that it might be implantation bleeding which i have heard occurs just before you expect your period to arrive.
Implantation would not be a lot of blood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worryguy
we have never even had sex...i never ejaculated when with her
That is usually required for pregnancy to occur.

Try to stop worrying. If you can't, then stop what you're doing, or have her go on the pill.

Closed Thread