It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2007, 06:01 PM   #1
(female)

kgirl15 HB User
Post please help! im so worried!!!

ok, i am young and so me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex for only about 7 seconds and he did not ejaculate inside me at all. at the time it was 7 days before my period was supposed to come. It is now the day before it is supposed to come, although my period is not 100% consistant. The thing i am worried about is pre ejaculation. how likely is it that i am pregnant? please help. thanks.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2007 at 01:58 AM. Reason: Do not post young ages.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2007, 07:14 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: please help! im so worried!!!

Given the time of your cycle and no ejaculation, the risk is reduced but if you want to be sure you don't get pregnant, you might want to get yourself the morning after pill, it can be taken up to 72 hours after the incident. And while you are there, pick up a prescription for some regular birth control pills. Chances are, this is going to happen again, right? Be safe .

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2007, 07:42 PM   #3
(female)

kgirl15 HB User

thank you. the only thing is, its been a week since, so the morning after pill would not be effective. Also, becuase of my age, i am not able to get the pill or birth control without someone 18 years or older. and i really dont want my parents knowing about this. and can pregnancy really happen with 7 seconds of intercourse?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2007 at 01:58 AM.

Old 12-30-2007, 06:36 AM   #4
(female)

mommyx5 HB User

I think you probably are not pg this time, being where you were in your cycle. Yes, pg can happen in just that short of time, it only takes one sperm. Be carefull,,,,,,,, what about planned parenthood. If nothing else, have him use a condom, but the pill is more effective if taken correctly.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-30-2007 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Please type using whole words.

Old 01-09-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
(female)

kgirl15 HB User
Question stomach ache? pregnant?!

well i have been having little stomaches every so often and when i push on my lower stomach there is alight tension. im so nervous, if youve seen my previous post becuase i am now like a week and a half late for my period. i have been stressing so much about this. please help me. are these signs of pregnancy?!

Old 01-12-2008, 02:08 PM   #6
(female)

kgirl15 HB User
please please please help!

ok so im so nervous becuase my period is still not here. I have been doing some reading and it says that stress and not eating right can delay your period. But i just cant find a way to relax becuase i cant be at ease until i get my period. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated becuase i am absolutely so scared! thank you.

Old 01-13-2008, 10:39 AM   #7
(female)

mommyx5 HB User

If you are a week late, it is time to take a pregnancy test. You are probably stressing yourself and that can cause delayed periods, I never had that happen personaly, shoot with all the stress I got I would never have periods.. But take a test and you will know.

Closed Thread