It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2008, 08:54 AM   #1
(male)

jian1986 HB User
Will rubbing vagina and penis with underwears on result pregnancy???

hello need help here. today i just got hanky panky with my gf and we decided not to have intercourse. But instead we did rubbing my penis(wearing underwear) against her vagina(she is wearing underwear also).

the tip of my penis did give off abit of liquid cos i saw one spot of my underwear was wet.
my gf's vagina was wet too cos i touched it.

so while on my way back home, suddenly i recall i read news somewhere where a girl got pregnant from similar case.

i'm very worried that my gf will get pregnant just like this.
her period is around 10th every month, and i suppose its going to begin soon.

can someone tell me will she get pregnant?

Old 02-09-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
(female)

purpledream HB User
Re: Will rubbing vagina and penis with underwears on result pregnancy???

Well of course I can't tell you with certainty whether she will or not. But it seems quite unlikely, given that the sperm would have a really long way to travel, and she's quite late in her cycle anyway. But yes, it is possible even in cases like this. The chances are extremely slim, such that I would say to you not to worry...just keep it in mind

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-09-2008, 10:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User

I agree that it's impossible to tell, but there's always a small chance. The only way would be if you had some semen that soaked through your underwear and hers and got inside of her. I do know a virgin who got pregnant, but they were not wearing underwear... his penis did not go inside of her, but I guess a little bit of semen got in somehow. Your chances are slim, but if you don't plan on using a condom, definitely keep pants on next time!

Old 02-10-2008, 12:33 AM   #4
(male)

jian1986 HB User

hey thx for the reply, but i'm still very worried now. Thinking that my pre *** will get to her vagina thru our underwear.
is there any way to ensure that she is not impregnated?

i'm currently thnking of having her taking the morning after pill.

let say the chances are alim, how long do i have to wait to ensure that she is not pregnant?

Closed Thread