It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2008, 01:51 AM   #1
(male)

asdMonkey HB User
Is it possible to ejaculate twice during sex?

Earlier I was having (unprotected) sex with my girlfriend and I felt a sensation like ejaculating but it wasn't nearly as strong of a feeling and I was afraid that I may have ejaculated inside her. I didn't say anything because I wasn't completely sure, and then about 15 minutes later I ejaculated, this time outside of her (thank god).

Now I know she should do a pregnancy test and watch for her period, but my main question is, is it possible to ejaculate twice that close together while having sex?

Maybe I felt some other fluids, like pre-ejaculate, or maybe she's was orgasming and the sensation I felt was her becoming more wet (sorry don't know the appropriate terminology for that). After I felt the sensation I pulled out for a minute and I did not have sperm all over my penis or anything, but I've never ejaculated inside a girl without wearing a condom before so I'm not sure how exactly my penis would appear post-ejaculate.

And also, what is the law now on emergency contraceptives? I know that for a while they were legal over the counter and then the Bush Administration made them prescription only for a while, so currently, how easily and readily available are morning after pills? Just trying to consider my options.

Thanks, I'm a bit nervous.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2008, 12:20 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

tUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB UsertUrRrRa HB User
Re: Is it possible to ejaculate twice during sex?

Many guys don't orgasm twice in a row because they just get very sensitive after one time and need a little bit of a break before a second round. It could have been pre-ejaculate, but checking to see if any wouldn't work because most likely it would have been very little and with other moisture from her, you wouldn't see it anyway. Even pulling out in time can be very risky. You still have a 20-25% of pregnancy if she isn't on the pill and you didn't use a condom. It may work for some lucky people, but I've known quite a few people who had children when just pulling out, thinking it would be a good enough method. FYI, these people always pulled out on time too and didn't accidentally pull out too slowly.

Call your pharmacy (or a few) to see what they do with the morning after pill. Some places you can get it pretty easily and don't need a prescription. You should be able to get them at least at some places without a prescription. So if you are not ready for children and the girl is not on any pill or other birth control, definitely look into it ASAP since the earlier it's taken, the better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-06-2008, 10:28 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

I had that happen. Now, he calls me Dad.

Old 05-06-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdMonkey View Post
I didn't say anything because I wasn't completely sure, and then about 15 minutes later I ejaculated, this time outside of her (thank god).
It may be too late, but you really should say something to her so she can go and get some emergency contraceptive pills. If she ends up pregnant, how are you going to feel? You owe it to her to tell her the truth.

As for how available they are, it really depends on where you live. Call your local pharmacy and they will be able to tell you what you need to do.

Old 05-08-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
(male)

shm86 HB User

If you felt a sensation like ejaculation, that could have been your penis secreting precum. It's also possible to secrete a little bit of semen without completely ejaculating. I noticed that sometimes when I masturbate and get close to orgasm but try to avoid it, my penis will twitch a bit (involuntary twitching, like orgasm but not nearly as powerful) and some liquid will come out at the tip. It's very possible that she could get pregnant from both the precum or the little bit of semen you likely secreted inside her. You do know that precum can contain sperm too, right?

Like Thisby said, it's almost too late since the morning after pill should be taken within 72 hours. But I've also heard that it can be affective up to five days afterward. So if you run out and buy it ASAP you might still have a chance.

The pull out method isn't effective in preventing pregnancy, even if you pull out in time. Even condoms (if you even use them) aren't completely effective on their own- they can break quite easily and you dont' want that happening. I would suggest you get her on some birth control, like the pill, the patch, or the shot. Good luck!

Last edited by Mod-S4; 05-08-2008 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Inappropriate text deleted.

Closed Thread