It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #1
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User
young and might be pregnant, please help

Im 17yrsz old...I think I might b pregnant my period is due in 10 daysz (july 15))...umm me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex since maybe the end of april...and since june 7th I have been letting him ejaculate inside of me....and when we have sex he ejaculates inside me evry time...we do it atleast 3 tymes a dhay and maybe 3-4 tymes aweek...((plz dnt judge me I really need help))...I had my period the 15th of june...me him had protected sex cuz I was on my period...buh the 18th (which is tha end of my period) he ejaculated inside me 4 tymes and for the rest of the week he did it like dhat...now I am worried....my stomach has horrible cramps at least twice a dhay...my breast are now swollen witout tenderness...buh some sharp pain shoot thru them evryday...im bloated...and I neva get bloated...my face is breakin out...I have veins on my breast that I never knew I had...they are green...and dhen I ghet horiible gas pains...plz help me adult prespectives only...

Old 07-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #2
(female)

madera74 HB User
Re: young and might be pregnat plz help

If you're having unprotected sex that frequently then yes, of course there is a very good chance that you could become pregnant. It seems a little early to me to actually be experiencing pregnancy symptoms, but everyone is different. You will need to take a test to confirm, but you won't get an accurate read until around when your period is due so there's no point in taking a test just yet. If you do not want to be pregnant, then you need to be using birth control consistently, and should start immediately. Good luck to you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2008, 12:57 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

From your description, I would say that the chances of you being pregnant are very high. It's probably too early to get an accurate reading from a pregnancy test though so you're going to have to wait maybe another week.

I couldn't tell from your post if you actually want to be pregnant or not (but from your behaviour, it sounds like you do) but if not, stop with the unprotected sex immediately and count yourself very very lucky because what you two have been doing is pretty much exactly what couples who want to get pregnant do.

Good luck.

Old 07-06-2008, 12:59 PM   #4
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User

Thnkyu so much for answering...im jus going to wait for my period...if it doesn't come then I'll know what it is

Old 07-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #5
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User

I dnt want to be pregnant...but he said to me if I love him I would let him do that...I know its kinda dumb of me to do so...but I can't change what I did...thnkyu for replying and ill keep yu updated if anythng

Old 07-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamayimba809 View Post
he said to me if I love him I would let him do that...
That's too bad. Next time he (or any guy) tries that, tell him "sure I love you, and the baby will love you too" and start talking about the baby like it's a done deal, suggest possible names, which of you it will look like, etc., etc. It might knock some sense into him. Sometimes guys seriously can't see past their ejaculation. Talking about the wonderful baby you two will be making since you love each other so much might do it.

Good luck, and do keep us posted.

Old 07-06-2008, 10:23 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamayimba809 View Post
I dnt want to be pregnant...but he said to me if I love him I would let him do that...
You're not stupid at all, you're just not standing up for yourself with him. Thisby's right. That's a line that ALL teenager guys use when they're young and think they know it all. Please don't fall for that kind of talk, because he's lying just for his own pleasure, and actually not even thinking about how it's going to affect you. I know it's hard when you're young and you think he's a great guy and stuff, but the reality is, that he's too young himself to truly understand what he's really doing. And I really believe that if he were to actually get you pregnant, he'd run away faster than you can say, Let's name the kid Charlie after your grandfather. Do you know what I mean?

Believe it or not, you do have a voice in this. You have a say in what happens and you should not be afraid to voice your opinion and have it heard and respected by him. And you said you don't want to get pregnant, so he needs to respect that and respect you enough to make sure it doesn't happen. If he can't do that, then you really shouldn't be giving it up for him anymore until he learns that you also deserve to be loved and that means being protected.

Last edited by Kszan; 07-06-2008 at 10:25 PM.

Old 07-07-2008, 03:49 AM   #8
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User
Re: young and might be pregnant, please help

Look yu guys....he already had a son..and he specifically told he doesn't want anymore kids...but that's what strikes me as weird...like yu tell me yu dnt wan anymore babies den yu do this...and on top that he's not a teenager he's 23 and goin on 24 in august...and I was kinda pressured into lettin him *** inside me...he kept beggin ...the first few tymes I most definitly sed no...bcuz if I have a kid my mom would have my head decapitated...

Old 07-08-2008, 02:28 PM   #9
(female)

jenuine86 HB User

have you looked into birth control?.. using protection such as condoms is very smart to prevent any std's from spreading.. but if you aren't going to use a condom, birth control is even MORE effective than condoms in the prevention of pregnancy.. if you aren't pregnant, please consider your options. And remember that you don't have to let him ejaculate inside of you unless you are comfortable with it and you are protected. it's your body and if he loved you, he would be able to understand you just want to protect yourself.

Old 07-09-2008, 03:36 AM   #10
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User

I heard birthcontrol makesz yu gain weight...and we were using condoms @ first...but I dnt know what happened....one day we jus completely stopped using them

Old 07-09-2008, 05:07 AM   #11
(female)

mommyx5 HB User

There is a small chance of a little weight gain with the pill, if any. But pg will make you gain weight not to mention changing your life completly.. you got a choice here........ be responcible. If it was me I would dump him, I wouldnt feel repected or loved, if a guy gave me a choice like that, just used. jmo.

Old 07-09-2008, 05:39 AM   #12
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

There is absolutely no guarantee that the weight gain would happen to you. Different pills react differently to different women. So if you find that you put on a couple of pounds then switch to a different one. There are a ton of them out there, there's no reason for you to not get on the pill.

Your bf sounds like a jerk anyway. If I were you, I'd dump the guy, get on some birth control pills, and then hope that I was smarter when the next guy came along not to allow him to disrespect me this way. In life, you will learn that you are the one calling the shots, and if you don't like the way a situation is happening, you have a right to speak up and say something about it. Your feelings do matter. And the sooner you realize this, the sooner your life will improve. But right now all you're doing is being controlled by someone else, which is no way to live.

Old 07-10-2008, 01:05 PM   #13
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User

Thnx for replying...and I will surely look into the birth control...but right now im jus waiting for my period

Old 07-11-2008, 04:10 PM   #14
(female)

lamayimba809 HB User

Since july third my breast have been swollen..and they still are..I feel pain thru them..they feel a little tender....and today I saw 2 brown lines of wha I thnk is blood...idknoe...my period is due in 4-5 days....and I was tempted to take a pregnancy test today but as I was about to open tha wrapper my boyfriend calls and tells me to wait for our anniversary on the 16th

Old 07-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #15
Veteran
(female)

niknak77 HB User

Look you need to be using birth control, no excuses, just do it. Your boyfriend is an immature, selfish creep. Why is a 23-24 yr old MAN dating a 17 year old girl? His actions do not match his words, so stop listening to his lies. There is a very strong possibility that you are pregnant, in fact I would be surprised if you weren't. The next time your boyfriend tries to pull that stupid you would do it if you loved me, tell him that he would respect you and your choice not to do it if he really loved you. In the meantime, use birth control everytime.

Closed Thread