It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #1
(female)

anna89 HB User
if you pee right after sex what are the chances of getting pregnant?

i had unprotected sex twice..i am a week late on my period.. i have taking 3 HPT's but all were negative. i ahve been cramping but still haven't started. does this mean i'm pregnant..or am i just stressing myself out..

Old 08-04-2008, 03:32 AM   #2
(female)

JennaLynnK HB User
Re: if you pee right after sex what are the chances of getting pregnant?

First of all, yes you can get pregnant even if you pee right after. You pee through an entirely different opening.

Secondly, if you had unprotected sex, then there will always be a chance you could get pregnant. If you took a pregnancy test after you missed your period and it was negative, I would wait a few more days and maybe try again...or you could have a blood test taken. That will let you know for sure. Look up your local planned parenthood.

It might also be good to go in and get some birth control. You might also want to be tested for STD's if you aren't using any protection. Its better to be safe than sorry.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2008, 02:16 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: if you pee right after sex what are the chances of getting pregnant?

First, peeing after sex does absolutely nothing about reducing the chance of getting pregnant (if only it were that easy!). That's for reducing the chance of getting a UTI.

As for if you're pregnant, you could well be, but two negative tests? I'd be inclined to think you're stressing yourself out. When did you have sex in relation to your period's due date?

Closed Thread