It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2008, 06:27 PM   #1
(female)

qsc123 HB User
i cant be pregnant but.....

i have been having cramps and its been 2 days after my period. yes i am sexually active BUT i am a lesbian and the only sex i have been having is with my gf. i am so worried yet so confused i have not had contact with a boy in about a year and even so i have always been EXTREMELY safe. i don't want to tell me mom anything because she will think the worst. can anyone help me

Old 12-31-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: i cant be pregnant but.....

there is no way you're pregnant if you haven't had any sexual contact with a boy in a year.......don't worry!
maybe it's something you ate? indigestion?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2009, 10:14 AM   #3
(female)

qsc123 HB User

thank you for your help i think i was just paranoid i think i am going to tell my mom shes a nurse so she SHOULD know what to do

Old 01-01-2009, 03:07 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

It's definitely just paranoia if you haven't messed around with a guy in a year. Something else is the problem, talking to your mom will be good.

Closed Thread