It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-01-2009, 12:54 PM   #1
(female)

choco ai HB User
Precum and sex without condom...

My boyfriend and I got carried away and had sex without a condom. I wasn't too worried because I had sex without condom before and my boyfriend has a very difficult time ejaculating. He also doesn't masturbate, so for some reason I thought it was safer. But last night we had sex and he didn't pull out of me for a long time, at least half an hour because it was a little painful for me to pull out. After it it didn't hurt he was thrusting really deep into me. He definitely did not ejaculate, but we both freaked out later to find a drop of sperm on his shirt and he was leaking awhile later when he pulled out. I know there is definitely a chance for me to be pregnant...but how worried should I be?
Thank you for responding in advance, I'm just very freaked out and I need someone to talk to.

[edit] and also, my period was at least 3 weeks before this happened. and my period comes once in 5 weeks, so it is good after the 14 day period.

[edit again]
sorry I just found out more information that really confused me.
My friend told me that precum is a cleaning system for the male's penis and it cleans out the urethra, and if there is semen in the urethra after sex or masterbation, semen exists. But every time a guy urinates, the pressure destroys any sperm in the penis.

If this is true, since my boyfriend did not ejaculate or masterbate beforehand, am I entirely safe??

Last edited by choco ai; 01-01-2009 at 01:38 PM. Reason: add more information

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2009, 02:07 PM   #2
(female)

thegirl91 HB User
Re: Precum and sex without condom...

Go get Plan B, its your best bet, anytime there is vaginal intercourse you run the risk of pregnancy, precum contains sperm, so i would get Plan B if I were you, that way you can make sure you wont get pregnant, good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #3
(female)

thegirl91 HB User

Grab a friend, take her with you for good moral support and get Plan B. If you plan this out, and think about it logically it wont be as scary going to get it, I mean its difficult for us teens to do stuff like this, but if you calm down and stop freaking out, it'll be fine, as its not 72 hours after the incident then you can get Plan B.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

The fertile time for women is 2 weeks before their next period, not 14 days after the start of their last. (It's ovulation that causes menstruation 2 weeks later.) So you calculation for it being a safe time is incorrect given your cycle.

As for you being safe because he did not ejaculate or have a prior ejaculation is good, but not guaranteed.

I would get some ECP and not risk it again. Next time you might not be so lucky (him not ejaculating). btw, how do you know it was a drop of sperm on his shirt? That's odd, if he never ejaculated.

Old 01-01-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
(female)

choco ai HB User

i dont know if it was drop of sperm, we freaked out thinking it was. But if anything, it could have also been my own fluid. we have no idea.

Closed Thread