It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-19-2009, 07:37 PM   #1
(male)

haydos HB User
what are the chances of getting pregnant first time

the other night, i had a girl come round..she said we should have sex and i took her up on the idea, i told her i had no protection on me at the time and she said she was on the pill. i was a little iffy about the whole idea but still went ahead. i told her before we started i would tell her when i was about to ejaculate. i did that and she said to do it inside me :S i did, then after the intercourse she said that she had stopped the pill 2 days before our intercourse.. what are the chances of her becoming pregnant?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 03-19-2009 at 08:10 PM. Reason: Terminology.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:29 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: what are the chances of getting pregnant first time

What are the chances she really had been on the pill at all? It sounds like she's playing with fire...you must not allow any girl to control your sexual consequences again.

She may be pregnant previously, and blame it on you, you may have gotten her pregnant, you may have a sexually transmitted disease- make it your job not to allow this to happen to you again.

Stay away from girls who have no respect for themselves, or you, by having unprotected sex.

Of course, I hope she is none of those things...but you have to be the one to decide to be safe.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-19-2009, 08:45 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Hummm, seems like that girl might have a few issues. It also sounds like she wouldn't mind getting pregnant either. Why exactly did you trust her on the 'I'm on the pill" claim?

Anyway, the odds all depend on where she was in her cycle when she last took her pill. Without that info, there's no point in us even guessing.

Basically, you're just going to have to hope that she doesn't want to get pregnant either and wouldn't be stupid about it.

A bit of warning: guys only have one chance to choose whether they want to be a father or not, and that's at the moment they're deciding to put it in with or without a condom on. Every other choice is totally up to the girl. Make that one decision wisely

Old 03-26-2009, 04:37 AM   #4
(female)

cjart25 HB User

Well first of all that was very ignorant of her to say she was on the pill and then say hey lets have sex oh and i want you to go ahead and let loose in me, and then after that say oh by the way i stopped taking my pill 2 days ago. There's alot of things i could say about this girl but i won't. anyway, There's always a chance of getting pregnant, even if using "protection". Sounds to me that she was/is trying to get pregnant. or like writeleft said maybe she is already pregnant by someone her parents wouldn't approve of and thought you seemed like the right guy and is going to try to pin it on you. no matter what happens, never ever let anyone trick or talk you into sex without using protection. Using a condom prevents either party of receiving or giving an std. So no matter what she says, or how hot and steamed up you are, just don't do it. Its not worth it. It sounds like you wanted to do the right thing b/c you said you was iffy. Temptation had you at hello. I hope that nothing comes out of this but a lesson learned. and hopefully not the hard way. good luck and keep us posted.

Closed Thread