It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
(male)

JumpInThePool HB User
Could she be pregnant?

Hello all, I need some information please.

Me and my girlfriend were getting very intimate with each other yesterday and we were both very very horny and in the mood for sex.
She asked me to put it inside her for a "second", to which i reluctendly said no.
One thing led to another and after her asking me again, i gave in. and quite litruly for a brief second, basically a slip in and a slip out ( in..out, in that space of time) i put it in. I made sure prior to putting it in that there was no pre-*** on the tip of my penis.
Then after a while of more foreplay, she sat on me and slid it in, i was litruly in side for a second again, and i'm sure there was no pre-*** on my penis.

I am still very very worried that she might be pregnant. She is very sure shes not pregnant and she refuses to get the morning after pill.

She says she begain ovulating today, is this a sign that she is not pregnant?

Please, any information would be hugely appreciated.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #2
(female)

Ccarrie76 HB User
Re: Could she be pregnant?

I DOUBT She got pregnant!!!!!!!! If it was only for a few seconds, I wouldnt worry about it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-31-2009, 05:43 AM   #3
(male)

JumpInThePool HB User

Thanks.

Anyone have any information on whether or not ovulation would happen the day after sex if she was pregnant?

PLEASE

Old 03-31-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

If it only happened yesterday or the day before, she can't be pregnant yet. It takes longer than that to get pregnant.

If you had said she had begun her period today, then I'd say she's not pregnant.

But she told you she started ovulating? Than that means that one of her ovaries is releasing an egg which is not a sign at all that she isn't pregnant. It's a sign that she could get pregnant.

In fact, if you two had actually had intercourse yesterday, you'd have picked the worst time for it. The risk is way less since you only put it in for a bit and didn't ejaculate, but there's still risk.

It sounds to me like your girlfriend enjoys playing with fire (trying to get to you put it in at the worst possible time in her cycle) and unless you like taking huge risks too, I'd get some condoms and make sure you have them on any time you enter her. Seriously, it sounds to me either like your gf either wants to get pregnant or is trying to scare you, because that's some risky behaviour!

Good luck.

Old 03-31-2009, 08:41 PM   #5
(male)

cuts84 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumpInThePool View Post
Hello all, I need some information please.

Me and my girlfriend were getting very intimate with each other yesterday and we were both very very horny and in the mood for sex.
She asked me to put it inside her for a "second", to which i reluctendly said no.
One thing led to another and after her asking me again, i gave in. and quite litruly for a brief second, basically a slip in and a slip out ( in..out, in that space of time) i put it in. I made sure prior to putting it in that there was no pre-*** on the tip of my penis.
Then after a while of more foreplay, she sat on me and slid it in, i was litruly in side for a second again, and i'm sure there was no pre-*** on my penis.

I am still very very worried that she might be pregnant. She is very sure shes not pregnant and she refuses to get the morning after pill.

She says she begain ovulating today, is this a sign that she is not pregnant?

Please, any information would be hugely appreciated.
The chances are extremely low but technically not impossible. In order for her to get pregnant, there would obviously have to be sperm present. As you did not ejaculate, the chances of her receiving any of your sperm are very low. From what I have read on pre-ejaculate it does not, in and of itself, contain sperm. However, sperm can be in pre-ejaculate after a recent ejaculation in which some may be left in the urethra. However, urinating after ejaculating flushes the urethra of the stray sperm. So you probably don't have too much to worry about. If you can't get it off your mind, try to talk her into getting a pregnancy test. But you don't want to keep pushing the envelope and start taking it further and further with this stuff. Let this be a good wake up call to be more careful about it next time. Best of luck!

Last edited by cuts84; 03-31-2009 at 08:42 PM.

Old 04-01-2009, 06:55 AM   #6
(male)

JumpInThePool HB User

Thanks to everyone who gave informing answers, appreciate it very much.

Closed Thread