It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2009, 09:21 AM   #1
(female)

michellelopez HB User
i need answers!! please. period/pregnancy questionss

okay well i have a big problem here. i need help big time. here is my story.

So my last period was on march 24th.
i had sex on may 10th and my partner spermed in me.
Then on may 12th he spermed in me again.
and then on may 15th i went to the doctors to get tested and the test came out negative.

SO then on may 19th i had sex with another guy and he spermed in me.
And then on may 20th i had sex with the 1st guy(on dates 10&12) and he spermed in me for the 3rd time.

so i was spermed in for a total of 4 times by two guys. 3 times for one guy and 1 time for the second guy.

But on May 23rd my period came!

now does this mean that the first two times they didnt work, since they were two weeks ago????
or can i still be pregnant from it even though i have my period???
and if no, then does that mean i can be pregnant still from the 2nd two times i was spermed in since it was 4/3 days before i got my period??

please help me!
thank you.

Old 05-26-2009, 08:03 AM   #2
(female)

Frogans2005 HB User
Re: i need answers!! please. period/pregnancy questionss

I would say very unlikely.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2009, 11:32 PM   #3
(female)

CuriousAnn12 HB User

Well im not sure. Honestly but I read what you wrote and I heard you could still have your periods if you are pregnant so you dont want to rule that out yet.
Honestly you should Probably go to the doctor. to get it checked out for sure.
wait a little and see how your symptoms are. but even still your gonna have to get a test probably to know for sure all girls bodys are different. and dont always act the same. If your not wanting to get pregnant I wouldnt let guys sperm in me everytime you are sexually active. Im sure you are aware of this. But having sex partners like your having them One guy today and the next guy tomorrow is really un healthy hun. your gonna have to take care of your self there are alot of things you can catch. well good luck (: hope my advice helped some.

Old 08-04-2009, 11:52 PM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I am wondering why you are taking such risks? I hope you are not pregnant, and more importantly, that you give some serious thought to being more protective of your body, and the consequenses that could ruin your life.

Please do not have unprotected sex, ever! Good luck to you...

Closed Thread

Tags
period, pregnancy, pregnant?, questions, sex, sperm, teen pregnancy, unprotected sex