It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2009, 02:38 AM   #1
(male)

cutedavid5 HB User
IS tere anything to worry, PLZ REPLY URGENTLY

Me and my gf were rubbing each others with both of us wearing underwear and i was having an additional tracking cotton pants(lowers) on my underwear on 9th sept. I didn't ejacuate for sure but her underwear was moist and there was a small moist patch on my lowers, but later i found no marks or patches on my underwear( i believe it was precum, but in very small amount). She got her periods on 29th sept. i.e, on 31 days since her last period and she says its normal as always(i.e, not lighter and not heavier than always). Her periods are also regular and were supposed to come around same time.She has just increased her tummy, may be due to overeating i suppose. Is there any chance of pregnancy(how many percent), should we really need to do a pregnancy test. i know that sperm cannot travel through clothes, still please give me direct answers to my question.
Her stomach is also upset from 3-4 days, though she is feeling better now about her stomach after taking medicines. But above mentioned condition is same.

Both of us are worried regarding some posts that pregnancy can occur even after having regular periods(is it true, then how many percent women generally have this kind of pregnancy). Keeping in mind my above mentioned scenario, plz guide me.

Thanks.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: IS tere anything to worry, PLZ REPLY URGENTLY

I highly doubt she is pregnant. The chances of her getting pregnant after what you described are slim to none. I'm not entirely convinced that people who claim to have gotten pregnant that way are telling the truth anyway.

She had a regular period like she always has, there's nothing to worry about. I'm sure she's just fine.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread