My girlfriend's period is late, but she is on Birth Control..ec.
I'm Joe first off..
Anyways, my girlfriend's period is one day late so far.
Half of my mind tells me I am just being paranoid, yet the other half is very nervous and so is she.
Here is what happened.
My girlfriend: On birth control.
- What it does-
- "Light periods"
- Same amount of periods as someone with no birth control
- They are just lighter then usual.
Her last month's period:
I asked her "Was it lighter then usual"
and she said
"It was very light."--- "But I'd consider it normal for me"
95% of the time I wear a condom.
There was one time around Mid October,that I didn't.
* I am sure, I pulled out before the ejaculation. I felt like I could hold it and maybe even stop it, but I couldn't and I ejaculated onto her stomach.
After the time stated above,she had her "light "but normal"" Period.
After that period we only had sex about 1-3 times, all using a condom.
My questions are:
1. What other reasons could be the cause of a late period, is stress a factor? anything else?
2. Could a girl have her period and still be pregnant from before to after it.
3. ODDs of my girlfriend, being pregnant?
I did some random thinking,and with the use of condoms and Birth Control,the odds must be very rare that she is pregnant.
I'm just extremely nervous I may be over thinking, however I still feel like I should come to these websites and as more educated people.
*** She said one time with in the past 2 months, she took her birth control like 10 hours late, but still took it on the same day.
- Could that be the reason for a period being late? Or should I expect baby Joe to be on the way?
--Also can someone give me some random costs. about pregnancy..
I already checked the Law in my state, and I don't have a say in it unless I am married to her. She has the right to get rid of the baby. I am against abortion.. And I will probably break up with her after I support her through what ever she wants. But what are the costs of such things such as an abortion pill, its already to late I assume, for the morning after pill.