It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
(male)

swarley92 HB User
Could my girlfriend be pregnant?

i am 17 and my girlfriend is 18. We have been dating for about 6 months sexually active for about 4. We usually always use a condom and she is on the pill but the few times we had sex without a condom I pulled out. My girlfriend has fairly slim at first but gain a bit of weight since we met, this is probably normal since we aren't active much and i guess she is more comfortable since she is in a relationship. Sometimes her breast are sore and she has stomach aches frequently usually refers to them as a burning or pain but maybe once or twice they felt like the cramps.

Also her last period was shorter than usual, they usually last 5 days this one lasted 5 but was on time and normal. But I heard that you can have a period during pregnancy, I don't know if the pill has anything to do with this or not? Also sometimes during sex she bleeds (not sure if this is considered spotting or not), it is usually around the week before or after her period, it's not alot of blood just enough to notice. Also sometimes after her period she seems to be very wet during sex.

I don't know if she is pregnant or not, or how far along she'd be. Could she be or are these symptoms nothing to worry about? She does not know of my concern and I'm pretty certain she is not concerned. Are any of these things symtoms of pregnany or not? And if so which ones?

Last edited by swarley92; 12-26-2009 at 09:29 PM.

Old 12-27-2009, 08:37 PM   #2
(male)

swarley92 HB User
Re: Could my girlfriend be pregnant?

can anyone help me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-27-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

If her period was regular and on time, you should be ok. I hope this was an eye opener for both of you though...always use that condom. Sex is fraught with very serious consequences, so take good car of yourselves every time.

Old 12-30-2009, 09:29 PM   #4
(male)

swarley92 HB User

so I shouldn't be worried?

Old 12-31-2009, 09:24 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

All of those things you listed are symptoms from being on the pill. Weight gain, breast soreness, stomach problems, spotting, all of it. I'm sure she is not pregnant.

Jus tell her to make sure to always take the pill on time every day. And since you're not married, you should always use a condom. Besides an added layer of protection against pregnancy (which you need at your age), it helps against std's. It's not worth it for you to go without a condom, you're not ready to be parents yet. Her being on the pill and you wearing a condom is the best way for you both to be as protected as possible.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:24 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

zuzu23 HB User

They (a lot at least) are symptoms of pg too. When's her period due?

Closed Thread