It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2010, 06:06 PM   #1
(female)

t1926 HB User
Someone help please--am i pregnant?

I have been on birth control for about 2 years now and my periods have gotten pretty regular! This month I missed 2 of my pills! The first pill I missed just happened to be on the 14th day after I started my period (which I was told was the most fertile day)! My BF didn't tell me, untill I told him that I missed my pills, that there might have been an accident and we have unprotected sex (which is stupid)!!! But that day I realized that my stomache felt extremely funny! Now a week after my period and 3 days after my first missed pill I have started bleeding but its not like a period! It has lasted for a week now but its not constant its on and off!! I am also having other symptoms like feeling naucious (but I havnt actually gotten sick yet), being extremely tired, using the bathroom alot, cant get enough to drink, and craving foods but some foods make me feel rele sick!!!! I dont know what to do and Im freaking out!!! Please help!!! If i take a HPT should I wait until the bleeding stops???

Closed Thread