It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2010, 04:01 PM   #1
(female)

strikeout24 HB User
Can I get pregnant while on my period???

Okay so I just started my period but not even an hour after starting my boyfriend and I (didn't have sex) but he just kinda rubbed it down there. He never actually stuck it in my hole but I was wondering if he accidently stuck the tip in and precum went in could I get pregnant? Even if it's my first day on my period?? Like I said, I don't think he stuck it in but he did ejaculate in that area. So what are the chances that I could get pregnant?

Last edited by strikeout24; 10-10-2010 at 04:02 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-14-2010, 02:46 PM   #2
(female)

love is gr8 HB User
Re: Can I get pregnant while on my period???

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeout24 View Post
Okay so I just started my period but not even an hour after starting my boyfriend and I (didn't have sex) but he just kinda rubbed it down there. He never actually stuck it in my hole but I was wondering if he accidently stuck the tip in and precum went in could I get pregnant? Even if it's my first day on my period?? Like I said, I don't think he stuck it in but he did ejaculate in that area. So what are the chances that I could get pregnant?
you can't get pregnant while you're on your period. you can only get pregnant after your period when you're ovulating. women usually ovulate 12-14 days after their period. but, keep in mind that sperm can stay alive for several days so if you want to ensure you won't get pregnant (besides the obvious which is abstinence and birth control), i'd refrain from unprotected sex of any kind 7 days after my period ends and 5 more days after the 14th day. hope this helps. wrap it up please so you don't worry yourself and learn about your body. there are tons of sites online that can help w/this. if you're having sex, you should know everything about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2010, 07:45 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Can I get pregnant while on my period???

Actually, you can become pregnant if you have intercourse during your period.
Technically women don't ovulate 12 to 14 days after your period, women ovulate around 14 days before their next period (that is the time that is set, not the time from last period to ovulation).

So if you have a very short cycle and have sex near the end of your period, the sperm could last long enough to do the job.

However, given what you described I'd say there's no chance you can get pregnant from what you did.

Closed Thread