It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2010, 06:24 PM   #1
(male)

thejman123 HB User
Arrow Possible pregnancy? please read!!

his is a concerned boyfriend posting on behalf of my girlfriend...

Okay so a month ago her dad passed away and i was there for her through the whole thing. two weeks ago i fingered her. She lasted alot longer than usual and achieved orgasm. Soon after she had intense abdominal cramping between her belly button and vagina. After the pain subsided we looked down at her underwear there was a medium sized blood stain. She got up and wiped and there was a little amount of blood still coming. I also noticed there was a quarter sized amount of precum on my shorts that must have soaked through boxers and the shorts themselves? Definitely not a full ejaculation as she hadnt touched me and my pants werent off. I also know i didnt touch that spot with my fingers but she was only in small underwear on top of me. Like her butt area on my crotch area with me reaching over.Bear in mind this was the night before she was to get her period, but when she woke the next morning... no period. So the next day I fingered her again: no bleeding, but mild-intense ab cramps. Also there was some grayish discharge at this time left on my fingers.. possibly ovulation?Three days later she got her period and had normal flow,cramps, the whole 9 yds. But the odd thing is her boobs have stayed bigger after her period and her butt has gotten bigger. I also can notice some stomach bloating and increased appetite.

As a side note we are both virgins and I know she has irregular periods since she is still 17. Like shes been 10 days "late" or skipped it altogether even when she hasnt hooked up at all. Oh and that discharge stuff is gone now too. Any help to put our minds at ease?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-12-2010, 06:40 PM   #2
(female)

needshelpchris HB User
Re: Possible pregnancy? please read!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thejman123 View Post
his is a concerned boyfriend posting on behalf of my girlfriend...

Okay so a month ago her dad passed away and i was there for her through the whole thing. two weeks ago i fingered her. She lasted alot longer than usual and achieved orgasm. Soon after she had intense abdominal cramping between her belly button and vagina. After the pain subsided we looked down at her underwear there was a medium sized blood stain. She got up and wiped and there was a little amount of blood still coming. I also noticed there was a quarter sized amount of precum on my shorts that must have soaked through boxers and the shorts themselves? Definitely not a full ejaculation as she hadnt touched me and my pants werent off. I also know i didnt touch that spot with my fingers but she was only in small underwear on top of me. Like her butt area on my crotch area with me reaching over.Bear in mind this was the night before she was to get her period, but when she woke the next morning... no period. So the next day I fingered her again: no bleeding, but mild-intense ab cramps. Also there was some grayish discharge at this time left on my fingers.. possibly ovulation?Three days later she got her period and had normal flow,cramps, the whole 9 yds. But the odd thing is her boobs have stayed bigger after her period and her butt has gotten bigger. I also can notice some stomach bloating and increased appetite.

As a side note we are both virgins and I know she has irregular periods since she is still 17. Like shes been 10 days "late" or skipped it altogether even when she hasnt hooked up at all. Oh and that discharge stuff is gone now too. Any help to put our minds at ease?
She's not pregnant......she should consider birth control before it goes further.....

Old 10-12-2010, 06:49 PM   #3
(male)

thejman123 HB User

Okay but is it possible for that quarter sized precum spot to have maybe gone into the opening? Or can you explain the other symptoms?

Thanks a ton tho!

Old 10-12-2010, 07:33 PM   #4
(female)

needshelpchris HB User

Quote:
Okay but is it possible for that quarter sized precum spot to have maybe gone into the opening? Or can you explain the other symptoms?

Thanks a ton tho!
No, in my opinion what you are describing is not a possibility of a pregnancy resulting....like I said before, she needs to be on birth control before it goes further. If her period was due around that time anyway, it wasn't a time her body was able to get pregnant anyway...

Old 10-12-2010, 08:26 PM   #5
(female)

HeavenSent4Love HB User
Exclamation Re: Possible pregnancy? please read!!

Okay, you two have not made love with each other? Well, then No, she is not going to be having a baby then. She is not Virgin Mary... Even though back when I was younger I wish I was like Virgin Mary. I know though if you two really do not know all that much on how things are done, how a baby is made- and no even having precum on your fingers she will not end up where she'll have a child either- you, have to have intercourse for it to happen... I think though she needs to think about going on the pill- if not her then you, they do have a male birth control as well- no I am not talking about males would take to become a she male either- look it up online and type in Male Birth Control and you will see it does same as the females... I think it is good that you both are waiting for the right one to come a long that is the best thing to do- When I met my husband when he was 31 years old he also was a virgin he believes in love, waiting for the right one all the nine yards. We have now been married for 16 years and still growing strong. Even when we were Engaged he still would not make love with me- we waited six months into it. Which I also think you two should wait until you know what you really want- and to know everything there is to know about making love with people. When you make love with someone for your first time- make sure it is with someone you truly do love- and make sure it is true love and not lust- there is not any going back once you do end up doing it...

Love, is such a wonderful and most precious thing to have with someone and when it is true love it is even better yet- treat it as you would a treasure that is for sure. Keep your mind strong and think before do- Best wishes to you and your girl

PS: There is no need into rushing things- take your time...

HELPFUL HINT--- A female can only get pregnant two times a month]
It is 14 days before her time of the month and 14 days after--- so no there would not have even been anyway she would have been pregnant anyhow...

Also- here is another helping hint for you to know as well... A female can change with her breast and her behind up to 18 years- so she may have went through her last change. Another thing people can miss their time of the month and it does not mean anything at all--- If she was pregnant she would really know- a mother knows these things- but not always though some people have their periods all thru their time being pregnant- I had mine for two months with my first and with my twins boys who are now in Heaven I had it once and then nothing for the seven months then I had to give birth to the one which passed away inside of me and the other one passed on seven mins later...

Last edited by HeavenSent4Love; 10-12-2010 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Had to write in my helpful hint

Old 10-13-2010, 06:44 PM   #6
(male)

thejman123 HB User

So is there any explanation still for the odd ab cramps after fingering and the small amount of blood? And just to clarify even if the precum spot was on my short and she was sitting on my crotch area with me reaching over.. the sperm/precum couldnt have gone through the shorts and into the opening?

She also seems moody and the bloating hasnt gone away in her stomach. Am i going crazy?

Last edited by thejman123; 10-13-2010 at 07:14 PM. Reason: additional info

Old 10-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Quote:
S And just to clarify even if the precum spot was on my short and she was sitting on my crotch area with me reaching over.. the sperm/precum couldnt have gone through the shorts and into the opening?
Lol, no, there is no way humanly possible that she could get prego that way! Seriously, you need to read up on how babies are made because that is not how pregnancy happens. I think the symptoms she is having are all in her head and you guys are just being way paranoid. If you're really this worried then wear a condom next time and have her get on the pill. Then you won't have to worry about it anymore.

Old 10-13-2010, 08:27 PM   #8
(male)

thejman123 HB User

Even though I was fingering her in that position?and btw thanks guys for all the help so far! we are definitely getting bc next week but these questions are helping us be less paranoid haha.

Old 10-14-2010, 04:47 AM   #9
(female)

needshelpchris HB User

Quote:
So is there any explanation still for the odd ab cramps after fingering and the small amount of blood? And just to clarify even if the precum spot was on my short and she was sitting on my crotch area with me reaching over.. the sperm/precum couldnt have gone through the shorts and into the opening?

She also seems moody and the bloating hasnt gone away in her stomach. Am i going crazy?
I can't explain her moodiness.......naybe she needs to go see her doctor? That would be the best thing.....

Old 10-14-2010, 05:08 AM   #10
(female)

thebug85 HB User

sperm can not pass through clothing...

Old 10-14-2010, 01:11 PM   #11
(male)

thejman123 HB User

So just to be clear. from what i described

1. there is no possibility of pregnacy
2. her increase in breast and butt size is normal along with the mild stomach bloating
3. her moodiness is completely unrelated (possibily stress from what has happened?)

Correct??

Thanks guys

Closed Thread

Tags
finger, fingering, precum, pregnancy