It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-18-2002, 02:00 PM   #1

Katbabe1987 HB User
Guess what?

Hey everybody guess what?? I started my period today! I am soooo happy...this is like the first time I've ever been happy to start my period. The only thing that bothers me is I am getting thicker in my hips and everyone has agreed when I ask them. Even one of the guys I had sex with said I am looking a lil bigger in the hips and stomach.

Am I just freakin out or is there still a way? I've heard of people having their periods all their pregnancy. It seems like no matter what I do I never know if it's a 100% SURE. Like the test came neg., but it was before I missed a period, and now I've started my period, but it still bugs me....I dunno am I worrying for nothing? Or should I get tested still in case? Also can you take a urine preg. test while you're on your period? And will it be accurate? I just wanna be 100% sure I want NO doubts. ?? Thanks! ~KAT

Old 03-22-2002, 05:22 PM   #2

babygirl55 HB User
Re: Guess what?

Go to the doctors if you are worried that bad then go. Planned parenthood & other clinics will help & give you a blood test. Then you will know for sure. Stop freaking out & take action. Come on if you are you are messing with the baby's life too. Dont only think about you think about if you are & the baby!!!

------------------
smile now cry later
life is too short to waste time being mad, live life to its fullest.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-22-2002, 05:24 PM   #3

babygirl55 HB User
Re: Guess what?

Go to the doctors if you are worried that bad then go. Planned parenthood & other clinics will help & give you a blood test. Then you will know for sure. Stop freaking out & take action. Come on if you are you are messing with the baby's life too. Dont only think about you think about if you are & the baby!!!

------------------
smile now cry later
life is too short to waste time being mad, live life to its fullest.

Closed Thread