It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-23-2010, 05:51 PM   #1
(female)

amy maria HB User
IF you have unprotected sex the day right after your period had just barely ended...?

If you have unprotected sex the day right after your period ended, could you become pregnant? (My bf swears that there was no pre-ejaculatory fluid nor did he come but he has had sex before and should come at a relatively short time). We had sex for about 25 minutes or so. Isnít that enough for a male of 19 years old (who isnít a virgin) to ejaculate inside of me? He pulled out of me before he could ***. I donít recall seeing any sperm either. However, I do think he did pre *** inside of me since you cannot feel it. It has been 17 days now. No, he has no STDs. Could I be pregnant? How much longer would I have to wait before I can get tested for pregnancy or anything like that? Ok, my period was Sept 30th to Oct 5th. Oct 6th i had unprotected sex. My ovulation date was Oct 18th and my most fertile days were Oct 13th, 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th, and 19th.

More details: I know that you cant see sperm since its clear. I know that you can get pregnant at any time of month, on or off period. I know that unprotected sex always equal a possibility of pregnancy. I know its less likely to be pregnant since i had just came off and thats it rare. I also know that a male cant feel pre-ejaculation. I know that i should have used a condom.

The following user gives a hug of support to amy maria:
Searchin (10-23-2010)
Old 10-23-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Searchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB UserSearchin HB User
Re: IF you have unprotected sex the day right after your period had just barely ended

Well anything is possible but I really do not think you will get pregnant this time. It would be rare if you got pregnant on your period. You seem to have anwered all the other questions and concerns one might have for someone your age. Don't let this guy talk you into anything you don't feel comfortable doing. OK? Sincerely, searchin

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-23-2010, 08:25 PM   #3
(female)

amy maria HB User
Re: IF you have unprotected sex the day right after your period had just barely ended

This guy didnt talk me into anything. And i was off my period when i had sex. Besides, whether im on or off, theres still a possibility of being pregnant

Old 10-24-2010, 04:50 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

pupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB User

I had sex 8 days after my period started, ovulated 5 days later and she just turned 11 monday.

I tested 3 days before I was due for my period and got a positive. (the tests nowadays are more sensitive and you can test even earlier)

I learned that there is a chance with any unprotected sex

Pup

Old 10-24-2010, 06:59 AM   #5
(female)

amy maria HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pupcake View Post
I had sex 8 days after my period started, ovulated 5 days later and she just turned 11 monday.

I tested 3 days before I was due for my period and got a positive. (the tests nowadays are more sensitive and you can test even earlier)

I learned that there is a chance with any unprotected sex

Pup
For me, i had unprotected sex the day after my period ended. And i didnt ovulate until 12 days after that. I dont think i could be pregnant....

Old 10-24-2010, 05:23 PM   #6
(female)

bibimbap HB Userbibimbap HB User

If you are looking for someone to tell you that you absolutely cannot possibly be pregnant, we can't. I know someone who had sex ON her period, using a condom. Her son is now 14. I know someone else who had two full periods WHILE she was pregnant. So, anything is possible.

Like I said on your other posts, 5 days before your period is due, take a test. Then, get some form of birth control and use it along with condoms. That way, you are very, very unlikely to become pregnant and you won't have to deal with this stress and these questions.

Oh, and unless your BF has been tested recently (before he had sex with you, after he had sex with other girls) he could still have an STD. I know people who have had STDs with no symptoms and passed them on to innocent people. So, it might be a good idea for you to have an STD screening too.

Closed Thread