It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
(female)

amy maria HB User
How likely is it that im pregnant?

Ok, im new here...and kinda lost.... To tell you the truth, i am still trying to cope with the fact about everything from the day i lost my virgnity and didnt use protection 23 days ago to the fact that i had unprotected sex once again. It is really hard to try and find support or someone who can be there for me. As you see, im only 15 and from where im at right now, my first sexual encounter MAY have resulted in me becoming pregnant. There are just so many different opinions on different websites that im not sure any more about anything happening in my life currently. I am worried out of my wits.... My period ended on Oct 5th. On Oct. 6th, my boyfriend (btw he is 19 and still in 11th grade and i dont know why they didnt kick or take him out...) had had sex. It was my first time, but not his. We had unprotected sex. My boyfriend had told me that there was no pre ejaculation or ejaculation... But, theres no way for sure he would know about the pre ejaculation which can still impregnate me... Honestly, i have been told a million times already that you are "infertile" the day after your period ends and that my chances of pregnancy are very very slim and highly unlikely. However, on other websites, i have read that that isnt true; i can get pregnant at any time of the year, ON or OFF my period. About the ejaculation part, my bf swore that none didnt come out even though we had sex that lasted 25 minutes... I have been told that a man of 19 years old should ejaculate in a relatively short time and must have came at least 2 or 3 times.... Four days ago, i had sex for my second time with my boyfriend. Still unprotected but this time, he came on well my butt and things could have ran down or came in contact with my vagina... I cannot remember but i think i may have touched my vagina after touching my boyfriend's *** and wiping my hand off also. Could there still be some sperm on my fingers even if my bf wiped my fingers off with a towel? October 13th-19th were my most fertile days and Oct 18th was my ovulation date. MY PERIOD IS DUE NOV 1ST!!! I was planning on buying a pregnancy test two days ago but unlucky for me, Walmart and the groccery store did NOT have any... Which is very rare.... Those were the only two places where i could buy a pregnancy test with out getting my parents involved (my school is right across from Walmart and a groccery store along with several clothe stores). So basically my timeline is this:

Oct 5th-period ended

Oct 6th-sex lasted 25 mins BUT my bf SWEARS he didn’t *** and I have heard that you are infertile the day after period ends…it’s also too early for me to have ovulated again…

Oct 13-19th-most fertile days

Oct 18-ovulation date

Oct 25th-sex lasted 45 mins BUT it took my bf forever to *** and it wasn’t inside me…

Nov 1st-period is due.

I have been busting my brain trying to gather up different information from different forum and question websites < edited>. Some think i am pregnant. Some think its impossible. Some think that there is a high possibility of me being pregnant from these two sexual encounters... As for how i have been feeling...i have been experiencing cramps every now and then, i had been spotting from Oct 7-8th but people told me that thats because i lost my virginity, nausea, there was two days when i couldnt sleep because my back was killing me, i had seen a few tiny drops of pinkish blood on the Oct 26th when i was peeing, i had a head ache twice since then (i usually do not get head aches), and i always have tender breasts (nothing changed there).

I'm a bit lost here because i have no where left to buy a test and i have 3 days to see if i miss my period... Has any one on here ever had experienced any of this or know someone who did? Could this be pregnancy, something worse, or just my body reacting to my first time having sex?

Last edited by hb-mod; 10-30-2010 at 01:31 AM. Reason: Please don't post unapproved websites, per Posting Policy. Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-01-2010, 09:43 PM   #2
(female)

bibimbap HB Userbibimbap HB User
Re: How likely is it that im pregnant?

I think this is your third post about this same issue, and my advice remains the same...I'm sure one of the stores has restocked their pregnancy tests, so first of all, take a test, then see a doctor about getting a full STD workup, then go from there. Why did you have unprotected sex again when you already are stressed out from the first time? Did your 19 year old high school student boyfriend talk you into it, saying if you loved him you'd do it, or did he threaten to break up with you if you didn't, or did you just want to do it again even though you're worried about getting pregnant? I'm sure one of those stores stocks condoms, why don't you insist he use one? He's not taking very good care of his much younger, underage girlfriend, is he?

The pull-out method doesn't work, it's how I got pregnant the first time when I was 18.

Old 11-04-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
(female)

amy maria HB User

...no he isnt.

Old 11-04-2010, 05:34 PM   #4
(female)

frankieswife HB Userfrankieswife HB User

Ok first things first, right now you have to take a pregnancy test and i know it's hard-but you have to calm down because stressing can absolutely delay your period which will make things even more stressful for you. You should be able to find an early pregnancy test at the store, ask the clerk if they do not have them out on the shelves. The thing is teens tend to have irregular menstrual cycles, which makes it possible for you to ovulate at any time during the 28-30 day period, which makes it possible for you to get pregnant at any time. The "highest fertility" days you referred to are more for women who have regular 28 day menstrual cycles. Anytime you have sex unprotected that of course increases your chances of getting pregnant even more. The spotting most likely is from losing your virginity. It is unlikely you would get back pain so early on even if you are pregnant-that normally occurs once the baby is much more developed in the womb. Right now like I said the only thing you can do is take a test and see what it says. If it is negative, and you don't get your period still (if it is more than a week late) see a doctor, rarely pregnancy tests can give a false negative-but a blood test will say for sure. And if you do not wish to get pregnant in the near future definitely buy condoms or get on birth control or both actually because if you continue having unprotected sex like this you most likely will get pregnant...or even get an STD. good luck to you and if you have more ?s let me know!

Closed Thread