It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #1
(male)

n1njutsux HB User
can precum lead to pregnancy?

If me and my girlfriend were playing around, and i had my boxers on (with precum in random places), and she had her underwear on, and we were rubbing against each other, is it possible for her to get pregnant? and i urinated the day before so the precum shouldn't have any sperm. And, i ejaculated after but i washed my hands then fingered her. is it possible for her to get pregnant from that?
asap responses are greatly appreciated !!!

btw if your looking, dont just leave without saying anything. obviously there's a reason why you looked so say what you have in mind. did you experiance the same thing? are you in the same situation? do you have any answers? please say something (:
all help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!

p.s the day we were together was nov. 20

p.s.s. how can i find out if shes pregnant? whats the fastest way?
i dont think i can take her to a doctor...
its been 4 days. should i buy a home pregnancy test?
she says shes getting stomach cramps or something.. she thinks her period is comming soon. she gets tired sooner though...
whats this mean T-T

Last edited by n1njutsux; 11-23-2010 at 08:48 PM. Reason: wanted to edit

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-21-2010, 08:02 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: can precum lead to pregnancy?

To become pregnant, a woman must have live healthy sperm deposited into her vagina. Once sperm dry they die. Contact with clothing that has dried *** on it will not cause pregnancy.

The next time your girlfriend get together, you may want to be more prepared. Hopefully this is only a pregnancy scare, and it is enough to remind you of how serious sex can be. With each encounter the odds of pregnancy grow, making protected sex necessary each and every time...for both of your sakes...

Wishing you well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-22-2010, 07:05 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

Sperm can't go through clothes so there is no way she could be prego.

Old 11-22-2010, 09:18 PM   #4
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
To become pregnant, a woman must have live healthy sperm deposited into her vagina. Once sperm dry they die. Contact with clothing that has dried *** on it will not cause pregnancy.

The next time your girlfriend get together, you may want to be more prepared. Hopefully this is only a pregnancy scare, and it is enough to remind you of how serious sex can be. With each encounter the odds of pregnancy grow, making protected sex necessary each and every time...for both of your sakes...

Wishing you well
the *** wasnt dried though, it was still wet.
im still worried... i read that even if she gets a period she could still be pregnant. and also i know the chances are so slim, like flipping for heads or tails and getting none, but still it worries me... i feel like we are just going to be unlucky.

Old 11-23-2010, 05:50 AM   #5
(female)

thebug85 HB User

Sperm can't go through clothes

Old 11-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #6
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

how can i find out if shes pregnant? whats the fastest way?
i dont think i can take her to a doctor...
its been 4 days. should i buy a home pregnancy test?
she says shes getting stomach cramps or something.. she thinks her period is comming soon. she gets tired sooner though...
whats this mean T-T

Old 11-23-2010, 11:39 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Look through the home pregnancy tests for the one which is made to be used as soon after the missed period as possible. Then you will have to wait until the specified time has passed and the test will be accurate.

When she does take the test, she will need to use her first urine of the day, as it is most concentrated and will have the most of the pregnancy hormones in it.

A blood test is the most accurate and available at most family planning centers.

The less she stresses about this, the better. Any pregnancy symptoms that she might have (if she really were pregnant) would not be happening at such an early phase of pregnancy. The more she focuses on it, the better chance she will be late..it's just the way it is.

Hopefully this will be your last pregnancy scare, as in the future you will avoid this at all costs-simply by using effective birth control each time you have sex.

Old 11-25-2010, 10:08 AM   #8
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

But she doesnt know when her period is supposed to come which is making this harder for me to find out.
and she said she feels like puking but she has a cold too. but it still worries me.
and she said shes only worried about precum getting on my fingers and me fingering her.
i was only worried about the boxer thing but now shes got me worried about both.
and i want to find out asap. i think its been about 4 days or 5 since that day.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:26 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

Unfortunately, there is no way to rush the answer. it will just take time. When women are young, their cycles are usually not regular enough to count on their period exactly 28 days apart..or whatever number of days their cycle ends up on.

Patience will be the only thing that will help you through this time period...Excessive worry is not good for you or your girlfriend. I hope this wait is only necessary to prevent you two from ever have any sexual contact without good birth control again...preferably her protecting herself at all times with reliable birth control AND you wearing a condom.

Keep us posted... we are here to support you through this, as it is a hard thing for anyone to experience...

Old 11-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #10
(female)

thebug85 HB User

Its impossible for her to have pregnancy symptoms 4-5 days after the indecent. It takes 2-4 weeks for the fertilized egg to implant. I don't think she is pregnant. You are worrying yourself over nothing. Sperm can not pass through your boxers not matter how hard they try. Precum does contain sprem. There was prob not enough on your fingers to get her pregnant. If you did have precum on your fingers and they were dry then the sperm were dead. Stop worrying very impossible for her to be pregnant this way.

Old 11-28-2010, 03:34 PM   #11
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

hi.
she stresses daily now.
she cant stop thinking about it.
she isnt worried completely but she just cant stop thinking about it.
when ever she does think, she gets upset, but when she thinks positive shes fine.
she said for the past few days since thanksgiving, shes been feeling like puking in the morning.
idk what to do.

Old 11-28-2010, 05:52 PM   #12
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1njutsux View Post
hi.
she stresses daily now.
she cant stop thinking about it.
she isnt worried completely but she just cant stop thinking about it.
when ever she does think, she gets upset, but when she thinks positive shes fine.
she said for the past few days since thanksgiving, shes been feeling like puking in the morning.
idk what to do.
also, we're not 18, so we cant go get a blood test or check a doctor without a guardian i think... and we dont have that much money.
what should we do. we definitely cant let our parents know

Old 11-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #13
Inactive
(female)

Pregnancy tests are available at any drug store for under $10.00, and often include 2 tests.

She isn't pregnant, and any symptoms she is having are the result of stress. Her reaction to this pregnancy scare makes it obvious that she is not mature enough to be involved in such an adult activity such as sex.

You are also missing the support of your parents, who would in the end have to be involved. If you are not comfortable talking about sex with you parents, I would start there. They are there to guide you through life's challenges before your decisions lead to painful or life altering consequences...such as a teen pregnancy.

Something to think about...

Old 11-28-2010, 08:02 PM   #14
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by writeleft View Post
Pregnancy tests are available at any drug store for under $10.00, and often include 2 tests.

She isn't pregnant, and any symptoms she is having are the result of stress. Her reaction to this pregnancy scare makes it obvious that she is not mature enough to be involved in such an adult activity such as sex.

You are also missing the support of your parents, who would in the end have to be involved. If you are not comfortable talking about sex with you parents, I would start there. They are there to guide you through life's challenges before your decisions lead to painful or life altering consequences...such as a teen pregnancy.

Something to think about...
were both definitely not ready to have sex.
and our parents are definitely not where to start. i think my mom would suicide. her stress levels would go up past the limit. she wouldn't understand.
and its been 8 days. does pregnancy symptoms not show in that time? she should have her period soon since her friend had hers.... hopefully it comes soon

Old 11-29-2010, 02:29 PM   #15
(male)

n1njutsux HB User

so, my girlfriend for the past 3 days said she had to puke. but today she said she didnt feel like it which was a good sign to me. but then she told me that everytime she goes to the bathroom thinking she has a period, she just finds that shes wet. what does that mean?

Closed Thread