It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2011, 05:08 PM   #1
(female)

DarleneE HB User
Question Scared!? >_< [Lengthy post]

Hello everyone ,
Well, i've been worrying whether I am pregnant or not. I highly doubt I am, but your guy's opinions matters as well. Here's the situation, my boyfriend (of 2 years) and I were...messing around. We proceeded to have anal sex, un-protected, he slipped out a few (maybe 3) times and touched the outer wall of my vagina. My question is if I can get pregnant from that, most people say no. Because of the layers of skin and the acidic stuff inside of the vagina. But, it's not impossible. What do you guys think?
Oh, and he also fingered me pretty roughly a couple of times(maybe with dry sperm on it, but we washed our hands with really hot water and soap in between breaks)...or at least it felt rough. I was late for my period that day (last period was on Dec. 26th, and the day this happened was Jan. 30th), but after we were done with all those stuff I went to the bathroom, went to go urinate, and wiped, only to see blood on the toilet paper. I put a pad in, and suspected it was my period, rearing it's ugly head once again. But, I realized this has happened to me before...but, last time, it was minimal bleeding the next day. Maybe he "popped my cherry", fingered me too hard, or it was my period. Though i've noticed that I usually only bleed, if I go urinate (it's been a day from this incident, i'll keep you guys posted if you reply). So, I have no idea what's going on. What do you think it is? Can I get pregnant from this?
Please reply.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2011, 08:51 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Scared 15-year old!? >_< [Lengthy post]

I really don't think you can get pregnant from that. Sperm really needs to be deposited into the vagina for that and it doesn't sound at all like that happened. Dried sperm won't do it.

As for what the bleeding is, I have no idea. Where exactly are you bleeding from? Maybe ask your bf to be more gentle next time.

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
DarleneE (02-01-2011)
Old 02-01-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
(female)

DarleneE HB User
Question Re: Scared 15-year old!? >_< [Lengthy post]

Oh thanks, that's good to hear. I won't worry as much now.
'm bleeding from my vagina. Right now, it's not heavy. The day after this incident happened, it was heavy. But, then it started to slow down, and I even think it might completely stop today. So, it'll have been 4 days of bleeding. Maybe it was my period, or due to the fingering...I don't know. Normally my period lasts from 5-6 days at the most, and is heavy the first 2 days and slows down. I'm irregular, btw. This bleeding has continued for 4 days, and was heavy the day after the incident and slowed down...so, i'm quite confused as to what it is.
But, I guess i'll refrain from having sexual activites until my next period comes this month...or the next.
Thanks for replying, btw.

Closed Thread