It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-28-2003, 03:52 PM   #1

frenchvanillacoffee HB User
Question Me being pregnant - still a possibility?

I've been having sex pretty regularly since June 5th. We have been using condoms, but not for the first 5-20 minutes...so we have sex without a condom for a little bit and then he puts one on. I had sex the day before I got my period, and like I said I've been having sexual intercourse pretty regularly. For the first 1-2 days of my period, it was unusually light, and it still isn't as heavy as it normally is, which scares me a little because I have very regular periods that are the same in heaviness, length, etc. What I'm asking is...is there a possibility I could be pregnant? I know you aren't supposed to ask questions exactly like this I don't think, but I'm just wondering from the info I've given you all if I sound like I could be? I also did not get any cramps on the first day of my period, which is weird and very unusual, because the first day I always get pretty bad cramps. I'm kind of scared as I don't want to be pregnant and I'd rather not post my age but lets just say I'm a teenager almost an adult but not quite...please help, and I know we should be wearing condoms every time the whole time, and I believe I'm going to talk to him about starting that. Thanks for the help and for your all's time. I appreciate it. Please give any useful information or personal experiences, I'm open to anything Thanks.

Old 06-28-2003, 04:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Yes there is always a chance of you being pregnant. Being sexually active can also effect your period but dont take that as saying you arent pregnant. The only way to know that you arent is to take a test.
TELL HIM he will wear a condom before he comes anywhere near your vuvla(that is the outside area of the vagina). The reason I say before he comes near even rubbing his penis on your vuvla puts you are risk for pregnancy.
You should also take control for yourself and get on a form of birth control for you. But make sure he still uses condoms. As a few women on here can tell you that birth control can fail. With two forms you do reduce your risk quite a bit. But of course the only sure way to prevent pregnancy is no sex.
Also you should consider getting tested for stds because by having unprotected sex you put yourself at risk for that too.
TTC #3 since 01/02

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-28-2003, 09:57 PM   #3

frenchvanillacoffee HB User
Arrow

thanks for the help - does anyone else have a personal experience relating to my situation? and how much of a possibility of being preg. do you all think there is? i'm sorry if i'm asking too much, it's just my situation is kinda weird in the sense that i had sex the day before my period and many times before that, and even though i still got my period it's abnormally lighter than usual and i haven't gotten any period pains which makes me think something is up.....thank you all for your time and thanks to the posters who helped as well. i appreciate it.

Closed Thread