It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-19-2011, 12:36 PM   #1
(female)

youngandCURIOUS HB User
Exclamation Could I be Pregnant? HELP!

Hello.
My bf and I been together for a while now. We had unprotected sex like the beginning of the month. I am experiencing more discharge than usual. that i have to wear a panty liner. its more of a clear milky fluid...w/ a lil yellowish. it does not have a smell. no burning. no itching. my period "suppose" to come on TOMORROW, but usually i will have signs that i know its coming. like sore nipples, pain in lower adnomal, craving for chocolate...but none of thats there. and i know i normally discharge before my period but it never been this much that i had to wear a panty liner. i have been having headaches, lower back pains @ night, & feeling sick some mornings...but i think im just soo nervious that i may be pregnant that i am making myself feel sick. ok, i just wont to know is the increase in the discharge normal??? its like whenever i stand i can feel it coming out. sorry if TMI. HELP ANYONE????? thanks in advance.

Old 04-19-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
(female)

youngandCURIOUS HB User
Re: Could I be Pregnant? HELP!

ill take any answers. even the negative ones. just want any helpful info. thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-19-2011, 09:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

Any time you have unprotected sex you could become pregnant. Of course, it does have to be at the fertile time, but those vary.

If your period doesn't come, take a pregnancy test. You can take one a couple of days before you're due or any time after.

Old 04-20-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Well, stress from worrying about it can actually delay your period, that's not going to help. But since it's 'tomorrow' already, you might as well take a test.

I think it's possible you could be pregnant but the only way to know for sure is a test. Good luck to you and let us know how it goes.

The following user gives a hug of support to Thisby:
youngandCURIOUS (04-26-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
youngandCURIOUS (04-26-2011)
Closed Thread