It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-05-2011, 06:01 AM   #1
(female)

melodyinLOVE HB User
Question am i pregnant?

ok,first of all my last post i posted he hit me like 4 or 5 months ago and his mom say it and confronted him about it sorry don't know how to spell it but um...i am not a regural monthly gift person i skip which makes it really had to tell if i am or not but i have symptoms of having my period but its like a really like pink not red color,what does that mean? we did it two weeks before my period which we didn't know when i would have it again but we used protection but we found out it broke after we were done,i haven't had any symptoms yet,either his parents nor mine know we are doing anything i do not have any siblings to talk to about this.please help me. He has also changed he has NEVER hit me again and he said he didn't even mean to hit me because his little brother was right behind me and was about to pore water down my shirt. but he moved and hit me instead

Last edited by melodyinLOVE; 05-06-2011 at 12:02 PM. Reason: things have changed seens the last time

The following user gives a hug of support to melodyinLOVE:
yourflyisopen (05-06-2011)
Old 05-05-2011, 06:06 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: am i pregnant?

Did you say he punched you several times? Why did he punch you?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-05-2011, 06:09 AM   #3
(female)

melodyinLOVE HB User

because i told him i thought i was pregnant and his parents don't want us doing anything but we are they are afraid we are going to become young parents like they were so thats why because he doesn't want us getting into trouble with his parents and mine none of them know we are doing anything (sexually)

Old 05-05-2011, 07:37 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

pupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB Userpupcake HB User

And you want a family with someone who hits you?

It will only get worse

Pup

Old 05-05-2011, 08:18 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

how do you plan to support a family?
babies are expensive!

Old 05-06-2011, 05:10 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

yourflyisopen HB User

Sweetheart, there is no reason, ever, that justifies your boyfriend hitting you. You do not deserve to be hit. Please, you need to see that you are worthy of better.

Right, on to the possible pregnancy, you need to make an appointment with your doctor and get him to refer you for an emergency scan. Under the circumstances (tell him/her that your boyfriend hits you) they will be able to arrange a scan to check that he hasn't caused any damage.

Can you not talk to your mom? Or maybe an aunty/older sister etc? You're going to need support, everybody needs support at times like this, no matter how old you are

No-one is ever truly ready to have a baby, even if they think they are!

Stay in touch, and good luck xxx

Old 05-06-2011, 05:21 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Melody,

Your story is very concerning to me in several ways. The fact that he chose to hit you when you told him you might be pregnant is downright wrong on every level.

Trying to become pregnant with a 17 year old boy who is not interested in becoming a father is very dangerous territory, especially if he has anger and violence issues.

Are you having signs of pregnancy, how late is your period and do you use birth control? His parents are wise to stress how difficult having a child can be when you are still a child yourself. Before you even think of bringing a child into this world, you need to be ready financially and emotionally and have a stable relationship in place. Every baby deserves that.

I wish you the very best...

Janet

Last edited by Administrator; 05-06-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Old 05-06-2011, 10:10 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Why do you want a child right now? Do you think that it would be good for a child to come into life in this situation: With 17 year old parents, the father hits the mother, they have no money and no place to live, they have to do it in the woods, etc, etc. It is an awful situation to have to grow up in so please think about the baby rather than thinking about yourself.

Old 05-06-2011, 11:34 PM   #9
(female)

nupur12 HB User
Smile Re: am i pregnant?

I think now you have to take final decision that what to do ,If he hits you then why are you make plane that you have to make a family with him.

Old 05-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #10
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Wait...

First we need to know if you are indeed pregnant. Go to whatever means you have to get yourself the best pregnancy test you can. If you can see a doctor, do that. If you can get a blood test, or a urine test, do that.

Your relationship with this boy is another issue.

My best to you...

Old 05-08-2011, 08:02 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

He hit you because you might be pregnant??? Does he realize you didn't get that way by yourself? That he had to have put his penis inside you for you to get pregnant, and that he's 50% responsible? Why didn't he hit himself?

Wow, I hope for your sake you are NOT pregnant. Get a physical exam ASAP.

Closed Thread