It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2011, 07:04 PM   #1
(female)

mynx101 HB User
Unhappy After graduation pregnancy?!

hi im 18 and i just graduated highschool... my and my bf wanted to have anight. and we had sex he got done and said babe i think the condom broke and sure enough it did... this was about a month and a half ago. now im sick on off fever waves of nausea. then i thought i had my period but when i checked it was dark brown and red but it wasnt constant.. like i get spots/ small puddles (idk) here and there and sometimes there are clots i dont know if thats because im using tampons to absorb it.

Could i be pregnant?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Graduation pregnancy?

I think you should take a pregnancy test, it's definitely been long enough. On the other hand, it also sounds like you were starting your period when you posted, was it? Is everything good now?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-11-2011, 03:16 PM   #3
(female)

mynx101 HB User
Re: Graduation pregnancy?

there is still spotting here in there... and im just getting ovver that cold...

Old 06-13-2011, 02:39 AM   #4
(female)

callen HB User
Re: After graduation pregnancy?!

I you are having signs of it take a test since its been that long ago But if you are taking any meds it might just be a side effect or something . Be a women and go to the doctors and deal with what ever it may be instead of waiting around . Try a form of b/c thats more natural with out all the hormones the Nuva- ring is a good choice 3 weeks in 1 week out for allow for your monthly than you start over again the next month . In case of emergency Plan B in available over the counter / if your have insurance some will cover the plan B pill with a presciption only from a doctor be it has to be taken within 3 days of possible pregnancy to work correct me if im wrong let me know how everything works out.

Closed Thread