It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-16-2003, 08:09 AM   #1

lelebeauty HB User
Exclamation please help!!!!!!!! pregnancy question

i recently starting having sex but its not on a regular bases however yesterday i had sex with a condom with my boyfriend but he took it off. to cut a long story short his precum was in the condom but he didnt ejaculate in me ,he did *** like 15 seconds after .he was in me for like 15 seconds unprotected alsobut he took it out before he came.i hope you can understand what im trying to say because my head is just really messed up right now but......can it be possible that i am pregnant if he didnt ejaculate in me and he wiped his dick off after the precum or should i take a pregnancy test because there may be a possibility that i am pregnant. please respond ,thanks.

[This message has been edited by lelebeauty (edited 10-16-2003).]

Old 10-16-2003, 08:20 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

4given1 HB User
First of all, it is way too early for you to take a pregnancy test if this incident happened yesterday.

Secondly, pre-ejaculatory fluid can contain sperm. And even though he "wiped", it could have still been present.

I feel like the chances of you conceiving from this incident, while possible, are rather low. Wait to see if your period comes and if not, take a test. In the meantime, be safe!

------------------
Daisy
#1 on the way!
EDD 4/21/04
------------------------
Children are a gift from God. They are a reward from Him.-Psalm 127:3

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-16-2003, 09:38 AM   #3

lelebeauty HB User
thanks alot daisey i really needed to hear that .i no that you may or maynot be write but i hope that you are.its amazing how when things like this happen you realize that you should think before you have unprotected sex even if its for a short time unless you can bare the consequences .once again thanks

Old 10-16-2003, 10:08 AM   #4
Senior Veteran

conniefolger HB User
Hello! I would not be too worried as of right now, But you can get pregnant from precum or even one drop of sperm. We hear this question alot from people so donot feel stupid. I would wait to see if you get a period(normal) and if not then take an hpt. Good Luck to you and if you turn out not to be pg and continue to be sexually active please practice safe sex for your own health and well being

Old 10-16-2003, 10:53 AM   #5

lelebeauty HB User
thanks connie ,he was a virgin also so hes pretty much safe plus he is the only boy ive ever slept with.but i can assure you that he will be my first and last until i get married .sex doesnt woo me nor do i find it addictive so i will be stopping for now on.thanks for the post

[This message has been edited by lelebeauty (edited 10-16-2003).]

Old 10-16-2003, 11:21 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kitty_T HB User
i agree with what the other women have said. i wouldn't be too worried unless you miss a period. just take care of yourself sweetie and don't have unprotected sex until you are ready to be a mom.

Old 10-16-2003, 11:39 AM   #7

lelebeauty HB User
thanks kitty but how long do you have to wait before you can take a pregnancy test?

Old 10-16-2003, 11:59 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Meg28 HB User
You can test as early as the day that you expect your period to come....although I'd wait a couple of days after that to ensure an accurate test.
Good luck!

Closed Thread