It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2011, 12:45 AM   #1
(male)

msbt93 HB User
concerns..

Okay, the last time me and my girlfriend had sex was saturday night. The first condom we used broke as i was going in maybe 2 minutes into the act, i heard it and stopped immediately and checked the inside of the condom as well as around and inside her area there was nothing to be found and the inside of the condom had no signs of sperm. She was due for her period soon and she got it sunday she told me and it lasted through monday i believe.

According to her she always has light periods and this one was pretty much the same as all the other ones. Shes not on birth control and we were also using spermicidal condoms.

What i am concerned about is the length of her period and today she told me she got sick after eating lunch, she felt fine all throughout the morning and afternoon and pulled over at a gas station late in the day due to feeling sick and she vomited.

I dont know whether she has only felt like this just today but im pretty certain this was the only day she felt like this.

Is there a chance she could have gotten pregnant from something? even though i checked the condom and there was no pre-ejaculatory fluid in it from what i could tell. and she also got her period..

I did not ejaculate inside of her and we washed her area after that.

She thinks she just got sick from sonic that she ate, but i always stress over this kind of stuff and i would like to get some feedback on what everyone thinks.

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2011, 11:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: concerns..

Hi msbt93,

I don't think she could be pregnant from that. And her vomiting doesn't mean anything because there's no way she would be experiencing morning sickness so soon. It takes a few days for the egg to even get fertilized and implanted, so it really was much too soon.

I wouldn't worry about it.

The following user gives a hug of support to Thisby:
msbt93 (07-07-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
msbt93 (07-07-2011)
Old 07-07-2011, 12:00 AM   #3
(male)

msbt93 HB User
Re: concerns..

Thisby,

Thank you so much for your reply, it was just the reassurance i needed. I tend to worry about stuff quite alot and this was really bugging me and i appreciate your answer it really helped.

Closed Thread