It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 11:26 PM   #1
(male)

coconutt HB User
Can semen leak from base of condom during sex?

I had sex with my girlfriend and after i noticed a white liquid close to the front of her vagina. The condom did not break, but was wondering if semen leaked from the base of the condom. Or could this have come from the lubricant off the fire and ice condom, or her, or what? Please help thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2011, 12:40 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Can semen leak from base of condom during sex?

Hi there,

As long as you had the condom on properly, (with the end free to hold the semen at the tip), there is no reason for the semen to leak out at the top. There should not be enough room for the semen to get squeezed that far up, as long as the receptacle was free to hold it. Was the condom in place all the way up the shaft when you were done? It was not rolled down, for example.

Any white fluid you see on your gf is likely one of the things you mentioned...lubricant, her own fluids, etc.

You should be safe if all was in order with the condom placement when you were done.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread