It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2011, 05:36 PM   #1
(female)

imafreak HB User
Unhappy i need an answer, coz i really want to know... thank you!!

im wondering and im always questioning myself about this hope u can help me...

there was a time my bf fingers me but i didnt bleed...then that was my first time..he ask me after that if im still a virgin and say yes of course (that was his first time too) then he ask me why it doesnt bleed..and i cant answer him about that i just say i dont know but i swear thats my first time and im still a virgin...coz his friends says that if its the 1st time of the girl it will bleed..and i was afraid coz he told me if he found out im not a virgin anymore he gonna break up with me coz he wants also a virgin.....im concern is it is necessary to bleed if u got fingered if ur stil a virgin???and what if the time will come and we got sex and i didnt bleed even if it was my first time does it means im not a virgin???

Last edited by imafreak; 07-19-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Old 07-19-2011, 11:48 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: i need an answer..coz i really want to know...thank you!!

Hi imafreak, a virgin is someone who hasn't had sexual intercourse yet and intercourse is a penis in a vagina. Since that hasn't happened yet, you're still a virgin. Your boyfriend should stop listening to his friends, they obviously have no idea what they're talking about.

There are lots of reasons why you wouldn't have bled the first time he fingered you (tampons? sports?) but they have nothing to do with you virginity. If you haven't had intercourse, you're a virgin, regardless of whether you bled or not.

btw, are you sure you want to be going out with someone who would dump you if you aren't a virgin?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2011, 11:57 PM   #3
(female)

imafreak HB User

no i wont..but i am just afraid..btw thanks...well we got an agreement to w8 at the right time so we dont want to get involve at that such thing yet...thanks for the answer now im not worried...

Old 12-20-2011, 06:29 PM   #4
(female)

Catastraphy HB User

When I was fingered for the first time I didn't bleed.
When I had SEX for the first time I didn't bleed either...Some girls just don't bleed.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #5
(female)

bellavamp HB User

Whe i got fingerd I didn't bleed but when I had sex for the first time I did bleed!

Old 07-01-2012, 08:13 PM   #6
Inactive
(male)

mosa HB Usermosa HB User
Re: i need an answer, coz i really want to know... thank you!!

Bleeding is caused when the hymen (which is a skin like cover over the vagina) breaks. In puberty this hymen breaks a little to let out the menstrual flow. Sometimes this also breaks if the girl takes part in sport activities. If this is not the case. sometimes when a finger is inserted, it is not big enough to completely tear the hymen, therefore in this case there is no bleeding however if the hymen is still there blood might come out on the first few attempts of sexual intercourse. I hope that this clarified a little bit what goes on when girls loose their virginity.

Closed Thread