It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-23-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
(male)

halochrisf HB User
Exclamation Im scared if my GF is pregnant !? Help I'm so scared! Someone reply ASAP!!!

So me and my GF were playing with each other, and I made myself ***, i wiped it off my hands with tissues, my hands are dry now. And then later on I fingered her.
The next day she sort of felt dizzy and felt the need to lay down, then had stomach pain for the rest of the night, I don't know if this has anything related or not, or probably something she has had to eat today thats upset her stomach.
And now I'm just really suspicous, and I'm just worried she might be pregnant, I cant get to sleep at all right now, and I'm also a nervous breakdown, please give me some help and advice. I don't know what to do at all :/
Thanks.

Old 07-23-2011, 09:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Im scared if my GF is pregnant !? Help I'm so scared! Someone reply ASAP!!!

There is no way your gf could have been feeling any pregnancy symptoms that fast because it takes days for the egg to even get implanted let alone start causing symptoms.

And of course she can't get pregnant from what you two did in the first place. There was absolutely no risk from that at all.

So there are your two very good reasons why you should stop worrying

The Following User Says Thank You to Thisby For This Useful Post:
halochrisf (07-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-24-2011, 05:25 AM   #3
(male)

halochrisf HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby View Post
There is no way your gf could have been feeling any pregnancy symptoms that fast because it takes days for the egg to even get implanted let alone start causing symptoms.

And of course she can't get pregnant from what you two did in the first place. There was absolutely no risk from that at all.

So there are your two very good reasons why you should stop worrying
Thanks very much, we both have a big sign of relief
Thanks again.

Old 07-24-2011, 08:39 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

solofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB Usersolofelix HB User

No your girlfriend could not be pregnant from what you did.
Next time you might not be so lucky though, a kind word before you find yourself in that possition again, play safe and make sure you have some Condoms with you.
Good Luck, Solofelix.

The Following User Says Thank You to solofelix For This Useful Post:
halochrisf (07-24-2011)
Closed Thread

Tags
asap, fingering, need advice, teen pregnancy, urgent