It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-01-2011, 07:00 PM   #1
(female)

MusicKatXD HB User
Pregnant? HELP! PLEASE! IM BEGGING!

So there was my boyfriend and I, and I was spending the night over at his house and we were fooling around. (I was very irresponsible I admit). But he asked if he could finger me, and it would be me being fingered for the first time. And I said "yes, if you wash your hands". So he did, and he fingered me. HOWEVER, later, we fooled around a little more and he wiped a tiny bit of pre-come off the tip of his penis, and wiped it onto the sheets. I can't remember if he fingered me again after that. A day later, I started my period too. And it has been at a normal flow. But I am afraid that I may be pregnant. Please help me. Am I being stupid to worry? I'm freaked out! Just please help me! IM BEGGING!

Old 08-01-2011, 07:34 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Pregnant? HELP! PLEASE! IM BEGGING!

If he wiped his finger off and fingered you a little later, there shouldn't have been enough live sperm still there to cause pregnancy. Sperm die pretty fast when exposed to air. Of course, there is a slight risk of STD exposure.

It is common for sex to cause a woman's period to arrive a day or so earlier than normal.

You aren't pregnant.

The following user gives a hug of support to janewhite1:
LilRob (08-04-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to janewhite1 For This Useful Post:
LilRob (08-04-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-02-2011, 03:20 PM   #3
(female)

MusicKatXD HB User
Am I pregnant?! Help! Please! Im only 15!

So there was my boyfriend and I, and I was spending the night over at his house and we were fooling around. (I was very irresponsible I admit). But he asked if he could finger me, and it would be me being fingered for the first time. And I said "yes, if you wash your hands". So he did, and he fingered me. HOWEVER, later, we fooled around a little more and he wiped a tiny bit of pre-come off the tip of his penis, and wiped it onto the sheets. I can't remember if he fingered me again after that. A day later, I started my period too. And it has been at a normal flow. But I am afraid that I may be pregnant. Please help me. Am I being stupid to worry? I'm freaked out! Just please help me! IM BEGGING! And i know you may think Im a *****. But I was pressured. And I know that is no excuse. I will NEVER do this again. I can assure all of you.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:28 PM   #4
Veteran
(male)

Diverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB User
Re: Am I pregnant?! Help! Please! Im only 15!

Hey MusicKatXD,

If you have started your period a day later then know you are not pregnant.

Hope this helps you feel better and you can stop worrying about it.

Dan.

Old 08-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #5
Veteran
(male)

Diverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB UserDiverdan8 HB User
Re: Pregnant? HELP! PLEASE! IM BEGGING!

Hey MusicKatXD,

Janewhite has said,

If you have started your period a day later then know you are not pregnant.

Hope this helps you feel better and you can stop worrying about it.

Dan.

Closed Thread