It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-04-2011, 01:09 PM   #1
(female)

camlan HB User
Pregnant with infertile male ?

I recent had a miscarriage through my first pregnancy, I'm a teen, my boyfriend is 18. I found out I was pregnant 2 months ago and he is the only person I've slept with, 4 weeks ago he told me he took a infertility test and results came back as him being 95% infertile. Now I'm being accuses of cheating but he is my only sexual partner I've been with, is this even possible for me to have got pregnant in the first place ?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-04-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Old 08-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User
Re: Pregnant with infertile male ?

95% infertile is not the same as 100% infertile. Plus, there are many conditions that can interfere with a man's fertility, and some of them may make it more likely that his partner will suffer miscarriages.

Does he know why? Low sperm count? Unusually high number of damaged sperm?

Did you ever actually have your pregnancy confirmed by a doctor? If not, maybe you never were pregnant.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-04-2011, 02:47 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

did he show you proof of this test? I'd ask him for it if I were you....
I'm guessing he never had one.....doctors don't usually perform infertility tests on teenage boys.....why would they? for what purpose?
I'm guessing he made that up so you would have unprotected sex with him
and now he's bullying you about cheating?

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
camlan (08-05-2011)
Old 08-05-2011, 06:20 AM   #4
(female)

camlan HB User

He had no way of proving that he had the test done but i chose to believe him, my pregnancy was confirmed by a doctor in june, i havent been with no one else other than my boyfriend, so is it actually possible he could still of got me pregnant being infertile or is it not possible and his lying ?

Old 08-05-2011, 06:53 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holls freeston View Post
He had no way of proving that he had the test done but i chose to believe him, my pregnancy was confirmed by a doctor in june, i havent been with no one else other than my boyfriend, so is it actually possible he could still of got me pregnant being infertile or is it not possible and his lying ?
if you KNOW for a fact you were not with anyone else, then you KNOW he's the father.....therefore he is NOT infertile....
I'd bet that he's lying about having the test done.....especially if he can't prove it....

Old 08-05-2011, 08:33 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

janewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB Userjanewhite1 HB User

If a doctor really did find a fertility problem, he presumably would have told your BF what it was, because most can be overcome through technology.

And if he's lying, heaven knows you don't need him around.

Old 08-05-2011, 12:13 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I believe he is lying about the test.

First off, they give written reports on tests like that and if he's lost it, he can get a copy. Saying he can't prove he was tested is ridiculous.

Second, it is very unusual that someone so young would be tested. (Why was he even tested?)

Did he say this before or after you lost the baby?

Either way, it sounds to me like he was hoping to get out of you thinking he was the father and since you lost the baby, there can't be a DNA test. Don't let him pull this on you. He's not still trying to sleep with you, is he?

Closed Thread