It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2011, 10:22 PM   #1
(female)

sensationality HB User
I'm very worried

My boyfriend went away for the weekend and things got intimate. We got lost in the moment a few times and he didn't wear a condom. I know it wasn't smart but I know his history so I'm not worried about anything that way. I know its always good to have two forms but I take my birth control pill every morning. Sometimes its at 6 am, other times its at 9am but it is always every morning. I have never forgotten to take it, even when we got lost in the moment. He also never finishes inside me; we always finished orally. I'm just really concerned that I could still get pregnant or that I am because of this. Could someone inform me?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: I'm very worried

Hello, and I hope I can ease your mind a bit...

Considering how faithfully you have been taking your bc pills every single day, we could easily assume you are covered at the 98.9% most pills state their product as working.

Adding to the fact that he did not finish inside you, another plus.

When is your period due next?

I would be highly sure of your chances at getting pregnant this way as highly unlikely. When you say you got lost in the moment a few times, are we talking less than 5? less than 3?

Since you are so regular with your pills, I would try and relax, in order not to throw your entire system out of whack. I am also hoping your period is due this week, so there is not a long wait to find the answer.

Although it is likely too late now, if this happens again, you could alwsys try the morning after pill, available at any drug store.That's what my son and his gf use in similar situations. Some of those work for as long as 5 days after.

I really hope you are safe and there is no baby on the way. When the time is right, it is truly the most incredible experience never to be forgotten. Before that time, it can be the scariest time of all...and it will be hard for everyone involved. Please let us know what happens, and I am on your side, all the way!

janet

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread