It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #1
(female)

enchanted13 HB User
Question Freaking Out

I pretty much need someone to tell me to stop freaking out. First of all, I've never had sex. I'm 19 years old and feel really silly even asking this, it's just the way my body is acting I guess. I have 'dry' humped with my boyfriend before and been fingered, but that's it. I had at least two layers on everytime, so I know the chances of me being pregnant are pretty much impossible, but that does not stop me from freaking out about it.

-- This morning I threw up without eating, but this could just be stress. I did drink a water bottle of water mixed with a tea packet though.
-- I'm having strange lower stomach pressure...it does not hurt, but it's still there. I have had gas today though as well. I took a pill for the gas today.
-- I ate a ton today, and I know symptoms of pregnancy don't pop up a few days after, so I know that's not the reason I just thought I'd throw it in there...and I believe I ate a lot out of stress like I usually do.
-- My period is not due until the last week of the month, so I have not missed it yet and I know I really can't have a real way of knowing for sure yet.
-- This may sound strange, but I used to drink a TON of diet coke. This is the 5th day I've gone without drinking it. I'm trying to stop because I know it's not good for me. I've drank nothing but water, flavored water, green tea, and crystal light shake up packets in my water for the last 5 days...i don't know if this could have cause anything above...but I would drink a ton of cans of coke zeros everyday, so I thought I'd throw it out there.
--I noticed that I did have discharge in my underwear today. And it's the normal kind like when you are about to start your period. My period is due in about two weeks, so I guess this is normal? Or does that usually happen the week before?
--I've been using the bathroom a lot, but again I drink a lot of fluids at work and such, so I know this isnt anything out of the norm.
-- Being the paranoid person that I am, I have been looking up symptoms and online advice, but this is my first time actually asking somewhere. I know looking up the symptoms will only make my mind believe I have them, and I know many signs of a period are signs of your mind thinking you're pregnant...I just can't let this go.
--I've had a lot of stress going on in my life recently with summer classes, school about to start, my relationship, my job etc, maybe the stress of me thinking I'm pregnant is the nail on the head?
--I have pretty bad allergies this time a year and take benadryl. I think the last time I took some was Saturday night and I took two. I usually take it on the regular though.

I know I sound silly, I just think I need to have someone flat out tell me I'm fine, so I can stop stressing. I have a doctors appointment to get on birth control Wednesday and I just want to have some piece of mind. I've read a million times that there is no way I can be pregnant, I just can't wrap my mind around it. The stomach pressures are making it worse. I do not want to stress to the point where my period won't come, I've been that stressed before.

Again, I'm sorry for this long message I just want to get everything out there.

Last edited by enchanted13; 08-15-2011 at 09:47 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-16-2011, 01:12 AM   #2
(female)

Vanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB UserVanilla Kiss HB User
Re: Freaking Out

Hello, what I read you can't be preganant so don't worry about it. Stress can delay your period but it will start eventually. Stress can cause delay in ovulation which can result in delayed periods. Just try to keep yourself calm and not worry about it too much. Discharge is thicker when you ovulate.

The Following User Says Thank You to Vanilla Kiss For This Useful Post:
enchanted13 (08-17-2011)
Old 08-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

None of your symptoms mean anything because you haven't had sex. To get pregnant, there has to be sperm meeting egg, which clearly hasn't happened here. All the stuff you posted is totally irrelevant and unrelated to anything dealing with pregnancy.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
enchanted13 (08-17-2011)
Old 08-17-2011, 07:50 AM   #4
(female)

enchanted13 HB User

Thank you. That makes me feel a lot better about a situation I knew in my mind was not possible haha.

Old 08-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

you're fine, stop stressing.....but you might want to research OCD, obsessive compulsive disorder......I have OCD and becoming pregnant has always been one of my biggest fears, and I would (and still do) worry irrationally sometimes when there is NO POSSIBLE WAY!

Old 08-17-2011, 12:03 PM   #6
(female)

enchanted13 HB User

^^ I get paranoid very easily about everything. I actually went to the doctor today where they did a urine test and such and discovered that I have Urinary Tract Infection, so I think some of my "symptoms" make more sense now. It just freaked me out that of course around the time I possibly think I'm pregnant, I get UTI haha.

Closed Thread