It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2011, 08:06 AM   #1
(female)

hayleyjw HB User
Period 2 weeks late, never had sex

I am in a bit of a predicament. I'm a virgin in the way that I have never had a penis in my vagina. My boyfriend and I fool around and I've given him oral, but I have never been penetrated.

Here's the story: On June 30th, 2011, my boyfriend and I were naked with each other for the first and only time. His penis was not near my vagina. He ejaculated on his stomach, then cleaned it up with a tissue. We got dressed and left. On July 3rd, my period came just like it was supposed to. No problems.

My next period was supposed to come on August 4th or 5th (My cycle is usually 31-32 days). I am still waiting.
Since I had my last period, my boyfriend and I have fooled around, but never naked. I'm trying to remember if there was ever an instance in which I touched him and then touched myself, or if he touched himself and then touched me. That might have happened, but I can't say for sure. Typically, we fool around until he masturbates or I give him a hand job, and then the sexual fun is over. But I'm wondering if maybe precum is an issue?
I'm scared, and that's why I'm posting.

Some things to consider:
-I got my first period in October 2008, two months before I turned 15.
-I'm not always regular; in early June 2009 I had a period and then went the whole summer plus all of September without one. I have also had instances where I'd skip a month and then resume the next month like nothing had ever happened.
-I have an anxiety disorder, and have been on Prozac since 2006.
-I have some big things coming up: my first year of university in September (but at the school of my parents' choice, so that has created some tension between us), a new babysitting job that I have taken, plus I've been doing job interviews (my parents are pressuring me hard to get a job). So I guess there's some stress in my life, but it doesn't feel like enough to change my health, you know?
-In the past few weeks, I have been eating a little healthier. I have especially been drinking a lot of green tea. And water. I have also been snacking on frozen and fresh fruit and eating oatmeal every morning. Oh, and I've been putting hot sauce on a lot of things, because I love spicy food.
-I'm not overweight, and I'm not underweight. I would say that I could stand to lose 5-10 pounds, because I've got a bit of extra fat. Note: before I was on medication, I was pretty skinny. Possibly a combination of starting Prozac and puberty triggered some weight gain, and I've shed some since.

That's about it. Answers would be very helpful and much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-19-2011 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Detailed descriptions are not necessary or allowed. Thread moved to correct board.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-19-2011, 08:21 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User
Re: Period 2 weeks late, never had sex

Hi hayleyjw,
If you and your bf didn't have intercourse, you're not pregnant. You gotta have a lot of fresh semen deposited deep into your vagina for pregnancy to occur, and since that hasn't happened, there's no way you could be pregnant. You can stop stressing. Just make sure you don't start getting lazy with the precautions though. Things usually progress to more risky things, so be careful

Old 08-20-2011, 08:03 AM   #3
(female)

hayleyjw HB User
Re: Period 2 weeks late, never had sex

Thank you for your input, that really helps! I feel a bit better.
My boyfriend and I decided a long time ago that we wouldn't have sex until we're both at least 18, and when we plan to do the deed, we will have two forms of birth control plus possible pulling out. For the time being we're just making sure that we keep our genitals away from each other.

Closed Thread