It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-19-2011, 09:15 PM   #1
(female)

fulton2011 HB User
Question Could I be pregnant

Im 19 on July 23 me and my fiance had unproteced sex 6 times in one day i was supposed to get my period on July 27 but i didnt get it and ive been feeling sick to my stomach the lower part of my stomach hurts ive been going to the bathroom more when i was working at a mexican resturant the smell of fajitas were making me sick i sleep almost all day no matter what time i go to bed ive taken a few pregnancy test and they came up negative ive been eating alot more ive been having really bad backaches ive been getting headaches almost every other day when i go to bed i can only lay on my left or right side because it hurts to lay on my stomach or back right now i cant go to the doctor right now because i dont have insurance because my dad took me off of his and wont be on my fiances till after october 21st because thats when were gettin married so i really need to know if its possible im pregnant and if so how can i figure out how far i am with out going to the doctor yet but if im pregnant i need to let my fiance know so that we can get married before october 21st that way i can start going to the doctor and getting check ups

Old 08-19-2011, 09:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant

If you won't go to the doctor, all you can do is wait and see if you miss your next period. If you do miss it, get a pregnancy test from the drugstore and then you will know.

I don't think it's wise to assume pregnancy based on symptoms. First of all, it takes some time for women to start having pregnancy symptoms - more than just a week or 2, and second of all, the symptoms are so similar to PMS that there's no way to know if it's just your period coming or actual pregnancy. I think you're way better off waiting to see whether you get your period or not and getting a pregnancy test if you miss it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-20-2011, 09:51 PM   #3
(female)

fulton2011 HB User
Re: Could I be pregnant

normally when i have pms i dont have all them symptoms i never have symptoms with pms this is the first time ive ever had the symptoms

Closed Thread