It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-23-2011, 01:57 PM   #1
(female)

hollygolightly1 HB User
Cant stop wondering

Hi Everyone,
I need some help. Since I first started getting my period I have always been regular and consistent. Two months ago I had a whole month go by without my period. I ended up getting my period the following month on time, so I chalked it up to stress. Now I am once again late, I was supposed to get my period on the 14th and it is now almost ten days late. I'm trying not to worry but since it was so close to the missed period I cant help but think I might be pregnant.

For the last couple weeks I have noticed symptoms. I have gained weight, been bloated, fatigue like Ive never had it before, diarrhea, acne, my back is sore, swollen breasts, unusual hunger, headaches, and mood swings. All of these symptoms can add up to stress or regular symptoms of my period.

My boyfriend and I always use condoms but I am not on the pill. I remember the condom broke but he hadn't ejaculated but there was defiant precum. We were also having sex and he pulled out as he came so his semen ended up shooting over my vagina (sorry for the to much information). I am worried and now I am worried my fears over this are causing the symptoms.

I would love some advice

Last edited by mod85; 09-30-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Old 08-23-2011, 03:25 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Cant stop wondering

The only way you'll know is to take a pregnancy test. It's impossible for anyone to tell you yes or no just based on symptoms. A pregnancy test will tell you yes or no.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread