It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2011, 08:27 AM   #1
(female)

arenilla HB User
Chances of being pregnant?

Hi... I know this is pretty much impossible, but let me explain my situation.

Last month I had my period between 28 and 29 days. I haven't had any sexual contact with my boyfriend since then. Before that, we actually didn't even had sex, just fooled around and I am scared he could had precum in his finger and touched me after (He swore he didn't). There was a good 5-10minutes between that. I stressed for a good 2 weeks and my period came. I felt my breasts more sore than usual, and I had cramps (which i usually get)

Is there a chance I could be pregnant after I had my period the first month, and confused it with implantation bleeding?

I'm late 4 days with this month's period, my breasts are sore and I am feeling small cramps.

I've read about other pregnancy symptoms such as nausea and fatigue, in case I am pregnant, should I be feeling them already?

Am I over worrying? I heard that stress can cause your period to delay, and I've been stressed over some family situations lately.

What do you think the chances are? Thanks in advance.

Last edited by mod85; 09-30-2011 at 10:38 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-03-2011, 04:03 PM   #2
(male)

dc1126 HB User
Re: Chances of being pregnant?

There's really not much of a chance if there was no penetration, especially after you got your period, from what I understand. (Similar situation happened to me about a year ago, but i DID penetrate)

My girlfriend was also 4 days late, but she was stressed big time, and it sounds like your stressed. Stress can play huge role apparently. But what we did was just try to forget about it, and stopped talking about it. If you still don't get your period, wait for the right time, and take a test. Goodluck.

P.S. After another day or two, she got her period. I learned my lesson.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread