It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-25-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
(female)

gymkal214 HB User
sex on my period, condom broke

my boyfriend and I just started having sex. Im on the birth control pill and take it every night at the same time. I was on my last sugar pill ( still had my period ) when we had sex last night. After we finished we realized that the condom broke and now we are both freaking out! what do i do?! does being on my period make my chances of pregnancy higher?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2011, 10:51 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: sex on my period, condom broke

Quote:
Originally Posted by gymkal214 View Post
does being on my period make my chances of pregnancy higher?
Actually, you are less likely to get pregnant while on your period. However, it can happen. Please make some adjustments going forward unless you want to make a baby. Good Luck!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-25-2011, 10:53 AM   #3
(female)

gymkal214 HB User

what do you suggest i do?! trust my birth control to kill any sperm even though i was on my sugar pill, or go get plan b the day after pill?

Old 09-26-2011, 01:15 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Don't worry about it, and no adjustments are necessary.

If you've been taking your pills properly, and start your next pack on time, you are protected while you're on your sugar pills too, the same as you are protected the rest of the month. There's no need for the morning after pill.

As long as you keep taking your pills properly, you'll be fine.

Closed Thread