It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-27-2011, 04:59 PM   #1
(female)

samparks HB User
cramps, no period. help please!

hi! im 17, 126lbs approx. and female. i need some help/advice please!

for the past month (sept) i have had cramps but no period or spotting or anything.
these cramps started at the end of august so i am actually getting used to them which probably isnt great. but anyway..

the week of the 11th (i dont remember which days) i let my boyfriend go in me so we could feel what it would be like to have sex but he came back out. We Did Not Have Sex. we did not begin to have sex. he just went in for maybe 10 seconds. still not a good idea, i know. but we did that once each day for like 3 days. (sorry if its too much detail!)

i still have the cramps i had from the beginning of the month.
i have not noticed any changes in breast tenderness. i dont have any tenderness. none of my favorite foods make me sick. my favorite smells still smell good to me!

in june i had mono and my period was almost 3 weeks long and it was dark brown/black. it was the same for july and august too. does any one know what that might be?
i didnt have cramps with those periods. i was told its just old blood but i dont know why it would have happened 3 times in a row!

my periods had been normal before i had mono.
a week after i had mono i would wake up with a very nauseous stomach but that went away after a week. that was about the beginning of august i think.

so, for the first 2 weeks in september i would wake up with a little upset stomach but that has gone away and has not happened again. so i dont think that has anything to do with (maybe) being pregnant since it happened before the stuff with my boyfriend. i think its too early (if i actually was pregnant) to get morning sickness. (thats what i was told)

also since the beginning of sept. i have felt sick after eating lunch. (i dont eat breakfast) but i dont think that is related to the stuff with my boyfriend either since it started before we did that. after the first week of feeling sick after lunch i decided to not eat some of the sweeter things in my lunch and make healthier choices. (i noticed my lunch is a lot of sweets!) it has helped a bit.

this morning i woke up with a light upset stomach but i think its because i was freaking myself out (i do that a lot). i will monitor this ever morning still.
i dont think i am pregnant (but what do i know?) and if i was i (dont think) i would be showing signs this early but i dont know!

i am going to the gyn on friday but i have been trying to figure these things out for quite a while and its just been driving me crazy! i dont think it helped that i did those things with my boyfriend.

and i would like to start on birth control. would that be a helpful choice (for period problems/doing dumb things with boyfriends)??

does anyone know what these problem(s) could be related to because so far i have found nothing!
Remember! these symptoms i have had started before i did things with my boyfriend!!

thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread