It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-18-2011, 10:29 AM   #1
(female)

blondbrain1 HB User
Idk what to do!

Im a young teen, and i already lost my verginity! I knoe that i was not ready! But also the guy i did it with did not use protection! I knoe that i am not pregnant, but im scard that something bad will happen in the long run! My parents do not knoe about it, because if i did tell then, they would be so ****** off at me! But everytime i think about it, it makes me think im a bad person, and i have no one to talk to about it! When this happend, it was not that log, he went in all the way, slip back out (just a little bit, not all the way) and went back in. But he told me that i cant get pregnant, only if he ejaculated in me. Which i am not sure if that has happend. I do not talk to this boy anymore. I have had my period after this happend, but i useually would have it for 5 days, but now have it for 3!? I asked my mom if that was unusual, but she is not sure, and has not took'n me to see the docter! If anyone could help me that would be great!
Thank you!

Last edited by mod85; 10-18-2011 at 10:59 AM.

Old 10-18-2011, 10:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Idk what to do!

i'm glad you got your period.....you're not pregnant.
stressing out can cause changes in your cycle, delay it, make it shorter, etc....
please realize that you are awfully lucky......what he told you isn't entirely true.....there is something called "pre-ejaculate fluid" that drips out before he officially ejaculates....there is sperm in pre-ejaculate fluid and it CAN get you pregnant.....you dodged a bullet this time. please be careful and don't take chances.....if you are sexually active again, please use protection.....and don't do it without it!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread