It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #1
(female)

helppme HB User
Question Do you think I'm Pregnant?

So on saturday night (about 5 days ago) I didn't exactly have sex but I think sperm may have gotten near my vagina. We didn't continue because I just switched birth control and we didn't have a condom.
I wasn't worried about it until yesterday when the guy called me saying he was afraid that I could be pregnant, because he didn't remember how far we had gone or what he did, etc.
My last period was October 3rd and it lasted about 5 days.
I am ovulating as of today (I think), but I'm not sure if that would determine if I am or am not pregnant.
I can't get plan B because its past 72 hours, and I'm a teen so I can't get Ella.
And I can't charge a test on my credit card because my Mom will see.
Do you think theres a high probability I'm pregnant? I'm really starting to freak myself out.
Thanks

Last edited by mod85; 10-27-2011 at 02:47 PM.

Old 10-27-2011, 02:13 PM   #2
(female)

momoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB Usermomoftrio HB User
Re: Do you think I'm Pregnant?

If your last period was Oct 3rd you would have ovulated around the 17th of this month . If there was no penetration , you are not pregnant

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-27-2011, 02:15 PM   #3
(female)

helppme HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoftrio View Post
If your last period was Oct 3rd you would have ovulated around the 17th of this month . If there was no penetration , you are not pregnant
There was for a short period of time, but we stopped right away. I think I'm ovulating now though. And i read somewhere that could be a sign of early pregnancy if it happens 5-7 days after having sex? Is that correct information?

Old 10-27-2011, 02:39 PM   #4
(female)

Jayne28 HB User

Hi, the best thing to do is to go to your doctor/GP, you might be a little afraid but this will put your mind at rest either way.(they will be able to keep your visit confidential) As for whether you may be pregnant it seems highly unlikely if sperm didnt enter your vagina but of course there is always a chance. Book an appointment asap hunni instead of worrying yourself. X

Closed Thread