It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Pregnancy-Teen Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
(male)

rzve93 HB User
Underwear sperm?

Hey ppl. Im worried now. 2 days ago,my girlfriend and me,with just undies on, were rubbing on each other. later ,i ejaculated,and in that moment,we were not rubbing. .few minutes later,we started rubbing again. Since we were wet(her undies were wet,and mine were,since i ejaculated in them), Im worried ,can she be pregnant? Cause it was during her ovulation,and today(2 days later) she told me she found out,early ,when she woke up,some pinky,brown liquid on her undies.She doesnt feel any pain,itching,nothing.Please help

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-17-2011, 06:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Underwear sperm?

That's not how it works, she cant get pregnant that way. I think you might want to consider doing some research about how conception occurs because it appears that you are completely confused about the process.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
rzve93 (11-18-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 11-18-2011, 07:08 AM   #3
(male)

rzve93 HB User

So can i sleep peacefully,without all that thoughts that she could be pregnant ?

Old 11-21-2011, 06:30 AM   #4
(male)

rzve93 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kszan View Post
That's not how it works, she cant get pregnant that way. I think you might want to consider doing some research about how conception occurs because it appears that you are completely confused about the process.
Are you sure? after my ejaculation,we were dry humping (she was on me and i was pretending like im penetrating her,and we were both wet)nothing more,like penetration without condom,nothing,just dry hump . She had menstruation on 29.october ,and we were doing it on friday ,11. november(it was during her ovulation)
So i ask again,cause i dont want her to be pregnant.

Old 11-25-2011, 03:57 PM   #5
(female)

Mamas in Pain HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzve93 View Post
Are you sure? after my ejaculation,we were dry humping (she was on me and i was pretending like im penetrating her,and we were both wet)nothing more,like penetration without condom,nothing,just dry hump . She had menstruation on 29.october ,and we were doing it on friday ,11. november(it was during her ovulation)
So i ask again,cause i dont want her to be pregnant.
Unless your penis was rubbing against her vagina and entered her - she can not be pregnant.
Matter of fact honey!

Next time, be careful though.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:08 AM   #6
(male)

rzve93 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mamas in Pain View Post
Unless your penis was rubbing against her vagina and entered her - she can not be pregnant.
Matter of fact honey!

Next time, be careful though.
She was just on me, and we were rubbing( my penis was against her vagina,but i didnt entered her at all)

Last edited by rzve93; 11-26-2011 at 03:15 AM.

Closed Thread